Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • This entertained me for about 3 minutes. Maybe it will for you guys too;

    http://hoopism.com/?p=205

    sig by BoneKrusher

    PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

    Comment


    • Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
      This entertained me for about 3 minutes. Maybe it will for you guys too;

      http://hoopism.com/?p=205
      Shaq is officially low on the list now.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
        Shaq is officially low on the list now.
        I thought it was interesting that Shaq was bigger on the Magic than the Lakers. I guess that's just the Lakers having 40 years more history.

        sig by BoneKrusher

        PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

        Comment


        • It was hard to find Greg Oden on there, but I finally succeeded

          Comment


          • ugggh Nets.
            at least Bropez was teh sex
            We ALL bleed scarlet
            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
              ugggh Nets.
              at least Bropez was teh sex
              dont worry the lakers lost again :(



              Originally posted by 49erNation85
              I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

              Comment


              • is any bigger bust than Haseem Thabeet?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
                  This entertained me for about 3 minutes. Maybe it will for you guys too;

                  http://hoopism.com/?p=205
                  Lol Bobcats had like 7 names


                  http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by soybean View Post
                    is any bigger bust than Haseem Thabeet?
                    I don't know how or why he was selected that high. Anyone who watched him extensively at UCONN could see he had high bust potential.

                    No **** the dude had a bunch of blocks and rebounds in college. He was physical bigger and stronger than anyone else. I never saw him as a dominant post presence though.

                    He doesn't move well, isn't very athletic and lacks skill on both ends of the floor. He could be a poor man's Mutumbo down the road, but even that is a stretch.


                    Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

                    Originally posted by JBCX
                    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

                    Comment


                    • well it's not the NFL, you don't need your draft picks to succeed in the NBA, in most cases I would take the high risk high reward player over someone with a lower ceiling

                      Would any of the Guards taken after him really of helped Memphis that much?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                        I don't know how or why he was selected that high. Anyone who watched him extensively at UCONN could see he had high bust potential.

                        No **** the dude had a bunch of blocks and rebounds in college. He was physical bigger and stronger than anyone else. I never saw him as a dominant post presence though.

                        He doesn't move well, isn't very athletic and lacks skill on both ends of the floor. He could be a poor man's Mutumbo down the road, but even that is a stretch.
                        Mutombo is much more athletic than Thabeet, and much more intelligent. I'd say a poor man's taller version of Theo Ratliff.


                        RIP TheManInBlack

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                          well it's not the NFL, you don't need your draft picks to succeed in the NBA, in most cases I would take the high risk high reward player over someone with a lower ceiling

                          Would any of the Guards taken after him really of helped Memphis that much?
                          They could've traded out. Evans or Harden wouldn't have been bad either. I know the pick would be redundant, but I saw bust all over Thabeet. It was a wasted pick.


                          Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

                          Originally posted by JBCX
                          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

                          Comment


                          • sorry to impede on your impeccable judgement but you ******* hated joakim noah coming out, kind of takes away from your credibility on big men

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              Mutombo is much more athletic than Thabeet, and much more intelligent. I'd say a poor man's taller version of Theo Ratliff.
                              A homeless man's Mutumbo?


                              Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

                              Originally posted by JBCX
                              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                                They could've traded out. Evans or Harden wouldn't have been bad either. I know the pick would be redundant, but I saw bust all over Thabeet. It was a wasted pick.
                                Harden is terrible. Like really really terrible.


                                RIP TheManInBlack

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information