Comment

• Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
      This entertained me for about 3 minutes. Maybe it will for you guys too;

http://hoopism.com/?p=205
      Shaq is officially low on the list now.

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
        Shaq is officially low on the list now.
        I thought it was interesting that Shaq was bigger on the Magic than the Lakers. I guess that's just the Lakers having 40 years more history.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• It was hard to find Greg Oden on there, but I finally succeeded

Comment

• ugggh Nets.
            at least Bropez was teh sex
            We ALL bleed scarlet
            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
              ugggh Nets.
              at least Bropez was teh sex
              dont worry the lakers lost again :(

Originally posted by 49erNation85
              I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• is any bigger bust than Haseem Thabeet?

Comment

• Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
                  This entertained me for about 3 minutes. Maybe it will for you guys too;

http://hoopism.com/?p=205
                  Lol Bobcats had like 7 names

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
                    is any bigger bust than Haseem Thabeet?
                    I don't know how or why he was selected that high. Anyone who watched him extensively at UCONN could see he had high bust potential.

No **** the dude had a bunch of blocks and rebounds in college. He was physical bigger and stronger than anyone else. I never saw him as a dominant post presence though.

He doesn't move well, isn't very athletic and lacks skill on both ends of the floor. He could be a poor man's Mutumbo down the road, but even that is a stretch.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• well it's not the NFL, you don't need your draft picks to succeed in the NBA, in most cases I would take the high risk high reward player over someone with a lower ceiling

Would any of the Guards taken after him really of helped Memphis that much?

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                        I don't know how or why he was selected that high. Anyone who watched him extensively at UCONN could see he had high bust potential.

No **** the dude had a bunch of blocks and rebounds in college. He was physical bigger and stronger than anyone else. I never saw him as a dominant post presence though.

He doesn't move well, isn't very athletic and lacks skill on both ends of the floor. He could be a poor man's Mutumbo down the road, but even that is a stretch.
                        Mutombo is much more athletic than Thabeet, and much more intelligent. I'd say a poor man's taller version of Theo Ratliff.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                          well it's not the NFL, you don't need your draft picks to succeed in the NBA, in most cases I would take the high risk high reward player over someone with a lower ceiling

Would any of the Guards taken after him really of helped Memphis that much?
                          They could've traded out. Evans or Harden wouldn't have been bad either. I know the pick would be redundant, but I saw bust all over Thabeet. It was a wasted pick.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• sorry to impede on your impeccable judgement but you ******* hated joakim noah coming out, kind of takes away from your credibility on big men

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              Mutombo is much more athletic than Thabeet, and much more intelligent. I'd say a poor man's taller version of Theo Ratliff.
                              A homeless man's Mutumbo?

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                                They could've traded out. Evans or Harden wouldn't have been bad either. I know the pick would be redundant, but I saw bust all over Thabeet. It was a wasted pick.
                                Harden is terrible. Like really really terrible.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information