No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hack a Joel Anthony. Maybe they should take him out of the game.

Comment

• Ugh Heat blowing it. Ugh crappy foul.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

• LeBron and Bosh are a combined 11-30.. against the Cavs.. wtf

Comment

• They picked a good team to play like **** against, still got the win.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

• How entertaining is the Heat-Knicks game going to be?!

Comment

• - Turn on Wolves game for first time, 6:53 left, winning by 3 against Suns
              - Suns make a bunch of threes
              - less than two minutes later losing by 8

I must be bad luck. **** this team, I'm outta here

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• It's actually shocking how many wide open threes this team gives up, especially to guys who just flat out aren't going to miss a wide open three like Channing Frye.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                  It's actually shocking how many wide open threes this team gives up, especially to guys who just flat out aren't going to miss a wide open three like Channing Frye.
                  With the exception of Brewer (who is average, at best), this team just doesn't know how to play defense, period. They are in the top third of the league in personal fouls. It is just so infuriating watching them stay in the game for 3 & 1/2 quarters and throw it away due to immaturity and a pure lack of talent. I know I complain and whine a lot in here, but there just aren't a lot of positive things to say about the Wolves.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Joakim Noah out 8-10 weeks with thumb surgery (via Twitter)

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• And the Bulls looked like they were going to go on a tear with Boozer back. Just a lot of bad breaks in Chi-town.

Comment

• Even with how amazing he's been, the rebounding struggles continue to plague Amare.

There were multiple (like 5ish) possessions in the fourth quarter when Garnett got offensive rebounds and scored because Amare either didn't even come close to putting a body on him, jumped in the opposite direction of the ball, had the ball slip out of his grasp, or some combination of those.

"I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                          - Turn on Wolves game for first time, 6:53 left, winning by 3 against Suns
                          - Suns make a bunch of threes
                          - less than two minutes later losing by 8

I must be bad luck. **** this team, I'm outta here
                          that was all Kevin Love's fault, idk why but he was doing everything but covering his man, Frye hit the first 2 three's and then the team started rolling

Comment

• Originally posted by gpngc View Post
                            Even with how amazing he's been, the rebounding struggles continue to plague Amare.

There were multiple (like 5ish) possessions in the fourth quarter when Garnett got offensive rebounds and scored because Amare either didn't even come close to putting a body on him, jumped in the opposite direction of the ball, had the ball slip out of his grasp, or some combination of those.

Amar'e Stoudemire is out of position at the 5. He's a natural 4.

Comment

• D'Antoni will always disagree and get killed in the playoffs by most likely the Celtics(Eastern Spurs)

Comment

• If Lamar Odom had Kevin Love's instincts and basketball smarts, i fully believe he'd be a 20rpg guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information