No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man this game kinda went to ****. Stupid Knicks.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
      Man this game kinda went to ****. Stupid Knicks.
      YOU'RE STUPID! :(
      (shameless self-promotion)
      Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
      https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• **** the Heat.

Comment

• Bargnani is a manimal.

Is there any Center who is more deserving for the reserve spot in the East?(assuming Dwight as a starter). How has Horfod been doing this year?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
            Bargnani is a manimal.

Is there any Center who is more deserving for the reserve spot in the East?(assuming Dwight as a starter). How has Horfod been doing this year?
            Depending on how much time he loses due to the injury, Joakim Noah is definitely in consideration for an all star spot. Bogut has been good, but not quite on that level. The arm is still bothering him for sure.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• Bogut's been the best defender in basketball, so that plays a part...

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Someone should really challenge the Heat. Its just getting embarrassing to all of u who have to keep worshiping the ground we walk on. BOW DOWN NOW!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                  Bargnani is a manimal.

Horford is doing just as well as last year although last year I didn't really think he deserved to be an allstar but we'll see I guess. Only thing with Bargnani is it's hard to put in an allstar center who can't even muster 6 boards a game.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                  Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Luke Ridnour is one of the worst point guards I have ever seen. He is a cancer to this team.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                      Someone should really challenge the Heat. Its just getting embarrassing to all of u who have to keep worshiping the ground we walk on. BOW DOWN NOW!
                      It must be tough playing 2/3 of a season so far against sub .500 teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                        It must be tough playing 2/3 of a season so far against sub .500 teams.
                        Especially with two of the top five players in the league.

Comment

• People haven't noticed this, but anyone who has watched the Heat will have noticed that Chris Bosh has become a completely different player on defense than his reputation from Toronto. He has used his length to contest shots, his athleticism to rotate. The amount of points he has given up in the Anderson Varejao/Dwight Howard tier and about half that Amare Stoudemire has given up. It makes sense, he physically isn't much different from a Kevin Garnett. He's not at that level, but what I'm saying is that he has the tools to be a great defender at the 4.

He just hasn't been on a defensive team, or good team for that matter, before, to unleash his potential on that end. Also his defensive performance, as well as the entire teams, has gone to another level once the Heat decided to go with traditional lineups: with a true PG and C on the court at all times. Playing Chris Bosh at Center is just not using your personnel correctly.

I wonder though how they are going to incorporate Mike Miller. Replace James Jones, even though he has been playing well?
                          Last edited by Shiver; 12-18-2010, 06:59 AM.

Comment

• I was at the game last night. The atmosphere was AMAZING. The first half was SO much fun, but once the game got out of hand the crowd didn't have the same energy.

But I had so much fun. Nothing like the Garden. Everytime Bosh went to the line we all chanted "overrated!" and every time Lebron got the ball we booed him, the energy was just fantastic.

I'm definitely going to be going back to the Garden again.

Disappointed that we lost of course, but at least the Garden is back.

Comment

• Looks like Arenas to the Magic is close to happening.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slu...adetalks121710

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                                I was at the game last night. The atmosphere was AMAZING. The first half was SO much fun, but once the game got out of hand the crowd didn't have the same energy.

But I had so much fun. Nothing like the Garden. Everytime Bosh went to the line we all chanted "overrated!" and every time Lebron got the ball we booed him, the energy was just fantastic.

I'm definitely going to be going back to the Garden again.

Disappointed that we lost of course, but at least the Garden is back.
                                That worked out well. :D

That is correct comahan
                                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                                <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information