No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I'm so excited about the new look Magic!

I don't know what Stan will do with the line up, but I'm hoping for this..

PG Gilbert Arenas
    SG Jason Richardson
    SF Hedo Turkoglu
    PF Brandon Bass
    C Dwight Howard

6th Jameer Nelson

I've been praying for Nelson to be our 6th man, so hopefully it happens. I think he could win 6th man of the year. Arenas at PG with J-Rich at SG was a big success in Golden State. Love that duo. Richardson is a huge upgrade over Vince. Hedo is the best pick'n roll player on the team, so him starting will be a huge welcome back. We lost all form of any PNR when he left. I'm excited to see it back. Bass is the perfect clean up guy, and Dwight should be very happy as soon as things come together.

Happy to have a GM that makes moves like these. From now on, I won't ever criticize the guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      Well, I'm so excited about the new look Magic!

PG Gilbert Arenas
      SG Jason Richardson
      SF Hedo Turkoglu
      PF Brandon Bass
      C Dwight Howard

6th Jameer Nelson

I've been praying for Nelson to be our 6th man, so hopefully it happens. I think he could win 6th man of the year. Arenas at PG with J-Rich at SG was a big success in Golden State. Love that duo. Richardson is a huge upgrade over Vince. Hedo is the best pick'n roll player on the team, so him starting will be a huge welcome back. We lost all form of any PNR when he left. I'm excited to see it back. Bass is the perfect clean up guy, and Dwight should be very happy as soon as things come together.

Happy to have a GM that makes moves like these. From now on, I won't ever criticize the guy.
      Outside of both getting much better when Arenas moved to Washington, sure why not...

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Also, Hedo gave up his player option when he got Toronto to trade him to Phoenix. So that last season is one he won't be getting... if you are looking at Hoopshype salaries.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
          Well, I'm so excited about the new look Magic!

PG Gilbert Arenas
          SG Jason Richardson
          SF Hedo Turkoglu
          PF Brandon Bass
          C Dwight Howard

6th Jameer Nelson

I'm pretty sure there are a lot of GM's who could make these moves, it's just most don't like throwing **** against the wall to see if it works. Most GM's have a plan where Otis just seems to like taking on bad contracts for mediocre/bad players (Hedo/Arenas).

The only thing I like about it is JRich because he fits the Orlando system pretty well. I don't know if he'll be a difference maker for them though.
          (shameless self-promotion)
          Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
          https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• I think Javale McGee might actually be ********.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
              I'm pretty sure there are a lot of GM's who could make these moves, it's just most don't like throwing **** against the wall to see if it works. Most GM's have a plan where Otis just seems to like taking on bad contracts for mediocre/bad players (Hedo/Arenas).

The only thing I like about it is JRich because he fits the Orlando system pretty well. I don't know if he'll be a difference maker for them though.
              Yeah, but how many GMs have the guts to realize that their original plan wasn't going to work and then goes out and tries to do something about it.

Otis knows Arenas better than any other GM out there. That move wasn't a move of throwing crap against the wall. Jrich will fit this team perfectly because he is good at playing off the ball. ...and Otis already knows what Hedo can offer this team. Just because you draw the assumption that this is nonsense, don't assume that there was no sense behind it all, and Otis didn't have any idea of what he's getting.

...and Orlando had the 2nd highest payroll this year and they actually trimmed some of that off with these moves.

Comment

• Coach Stan Van Gundy said that Jameer Nelson will not come off the bench after Saturday's blockbuster trade sending Gilbert Arenas, Hedo Turkoglu, and Jason Richardson to the Magic.

This isn't exactly surprising, but for Nelson's owners it's good to get confirmation. Aside from ineffective backups Chris Duhon and Jason Williams, he will be the only true PG on the roster. Arenas can play PG, but we'd expect him to take minutes from Duhon and Williams, and not Nelson.
                So we're probably looking at...

PG Nelson
                SG Arenas
                SF Turkoglu/Richardson
                PF Bass
                C Howard

Richardson may be the odd man out. He's not the greatest fit at SF. Maybe they even try Hedo at PF, and J-Rich at SF. lol. haha. Or they just go really small with J Rich at SF, Hedo off the bench. This is gonna be fun. I am excited to see it shake out, though.
                Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 12-18-2010, 08:29 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

• Heat ******* suck. >_<

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

• Blatche is such a dumbass.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• The amount of time I can watch a Wolves game for decreases after every night. They just cannot play defense, especially when it comes to the three. Beasley and Love are the only things holding my attention.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• im not even that big of a wizards fan but im watching because there is nothing else to watch at break. but im bout to puke.

Comment

• Nick Young. Good pick up for fantasy basketball now?

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Jesus Christ, that was the dumbest series of plays I've ever seen.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Kirk Hinrich is horrendous. So many dumb plays to make us lose.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• So watching Blake Griffin, kid is just ridiculously athletic, but 75% of his offense is standing by the basket and then dunking either on an alley oop or dump off. He's had a couple possessions where he's posted up and scored, but usually he just waits next to the basket for an easy dunk. He also hasn't been a very aggressive rebounder in this game.

Also, the Bulls are playing like garbage and the Clippers are shooting at a ridiculous percentage. Not how you win games, guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information