No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a question. I don't get to watch many Celtics' games where I live but I'm curious, why does Gerald Green play so little? They basically have no shot at the playoffs, he has a ton of potential and scores a lot for them. He dropped 21 in 20 ******s against the Knicks last night on 6-9 shooting, 4-6 from three. I'd figure with his potential and their basically lost season they'd want to give him a shot to really get some PT and develop. Does he play bad defense? Hopefully somebody can answer this for me, I'm very curious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
      God do I wisht he Wiz took Millsap instead of Pecherov.
      I'm fine with Pecherov he showed some stuff in summer league although he's basically just a Songaila clone but more athletic and better rebounder. The depressing thing is that he went 1 pick before our 2nd rounder Vladamir Veremeenko. I mean wtf Veremeenko, he won't ever come to the U.S. and is a wasted pick. I was sure we woulda taken Leon Powe, or Guellermo Diaz, or JR Pinnock, or dangit I wanted Pops Mensa Bonsu, who btw is in the running for DLeague MVP and should get a real NBA contract soon.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
        Colangelo is pretty much a lock for exec of the year. THe raps are serious contenders in the east. And Andrea should get rookie of the year.
        Colangelo is GOD.

He understands the importance of a TRUE PURE PG.
        He knows how to get the gems from Europe, while others simple guess.
        He understands that it is a team game and you don't need an all-star studded line up.
        Last edited by D-Unit; 03-01-2007, 07:44 PM.

Comment

• He is also cute.

Thanks eaglez.fan

Comment

• What are everybody's thoughts on Yi Jianlian? From the limited things that I've seen, I really like his game. He's got skills all around and a ton of potential.

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Dub4President View Post
              What are everybody's thoughts on Yi Jianlian? From the limited things that I've seen, I really like his game. He's got skills all around and a ton of potential.
              Yi has been on the map for a while and almost declared twice and coulda gone top 5 any of those years and still has an outside chance of top 5 this year. First off he is not 19 he's a liar and probably around 23 or 24 but that doesn't bother me. He is a fine player. Can block shots is a good enough rebounder and can get much better with weight gained. His shot is pretty and has pretty nice range especially for a 7 footer. Good mobility with unreal athleticism. Negatives though has a weak back to the basket game and will get dominated physically and may not be a great fit for PF a tweener like Andray Blatche. I'll do a lengthier write up on him on Monday as well as a few other foreign prospects.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• David Wesley's attempt at a layup is the greatest thing I've ever seen.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                  Colangelo is GOD.

He understands the importance of a TRUE PURE PG.
                  He knows how to get the gems from Europe, while others simple guess.
                  He understands that it is a team game and you don't need an all-star studded line up.
                  the raps went from the worst executive in the leage ( babcock) to definatly the best, and bargnani defintaly deserves ROY, considering he is a vital part of a contender

Comment

• LeBron choked bigtime.

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Dub4President View Post
                      LeBron choked bigtime.
                      Two wide open looks; he's still got a ways to go as a player.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

the raps went from the worst executive in the leage ( babcock) to definatly the best, and bargnani defintaly deserves ROY, considering he is a vital part of a contender

no.... Brandon Roy is the ROY. Hes ran away with it. I dont care if his team sucks its not his fault he has no talent around him.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                          Two wide open looks; he's still got a ways to go as a player.
                          Varejao is a beast though, he's going to command some cabbage during free agency.

Comment

• Bargnani is missing the next two games for personal issues. ALso didnt brandon roy miss a lot of time

Comment

Bargnani is missing the next two games for personal issues. ALso didnt brandon roy miss a lot of time
                              Roy was out for some 2 months with a bum ankle. Roy is the ROY. No question. mark it down. Guaranteed. He's been heads and shoulders above every other rookie else this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYmoney View Post
                                Roy was out for some 2 months with a bum ankle. Roy is the ROY. No question. mark it down. Guaranteed. He's been heads and shoulders above every other rookie else this year.
                                Defintely. Theres no other option IMO Roy should be the clear cut winner.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information