NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
    The Heat are certainly doing a-ok compared to when they had Jermaine O'Neal last year. Has he helped Boston at all? Was his 13/6/1.4 really irreplaceable? Rasheed Wallace is nothing at this point in his career, neither is Shaq. Perkins is a phenomenal rebound/defense guy, but will he be 100% at any point? For all the talk about the Celtics front court, only Kevin Garnett is legitimately great.
    Shaq is nothing? He's still a weapon on offense and a terrific defender. And the talk isn't about how every player in that front court is great, it's the fact that they have legitimate depth while the other East elites do not at all, despite whatever you want to praise about the Heat this week.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• The Celtics obviously don't have depth, as noted by their recent slide when Garnett went down.

I praise the Bulls as well, I'll have you know. I think at the end of the day they have the 2nd best team in the East. Orlando is much better than I thought they would be after that trade. I just think the Celtics are going to insta-age in front of our eyes like the dude from The Last Crusade when he "chose poorly." I think picking the oldest, most injury prone players was a poor choice.

Oh and why wouldn't I praise the Heat? They've been the best team in the league since November by a mile. Is that really in question?
      Last edited by Shiver; 01-11-2011, 09:12 PM.

Comment

• I've only seen very limited amount of Kings games. How has DeMarcus Cousins played so far?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
          The Celtics obviously don't have depth, as noted by their recent slide when Garnett went down.

I praise the Bulls as well, I'll have you know. I think at the end of the day they have the 2nd best team in the East. Orlando is much better than I thought they would be after that trade. I just think the Celtics are going to insta-age in front of our eyes like the dude from The Last Crusade when he "chose poorly." I think picking the oldest, most injury prone players was a poor choice.

Oh and why wouldn't I praise the Heat? They've been the best team in the league since November by a mile. Is that really in question?
          I just enjoy making a joke with you sometimes, GOD SHIVER. The reason they got worse with KG going down might have to do with the fact that Rondo was out as well at the time, and having two of your three best players out really doesn't help.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Yeah really the Heat have lost once, ONCE since the start of December. Thats it. ONCE in a month and a half, twice since Thanksgiving. And undebeatable (yes I still use that SWDC worthy word) against any1 not named the Mavericks. BOW DOWN NOW! ONCE SINCE THE START OF DECEMBER. I think I put it in ur head but just in case: ONCE SINCE THE START OF DECEMBER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              I just enjoy making a joke with you sometimes, GOD SHIVER. The reason they got worse with KG going down might have to do with the fact that Rondo was out as well at the time, and having two of your three best players out really doesn't help.
              My internet sarcasm detector is off lately, no joke.

Comment

• Even if all the celtics end up using Sheed and Jermaine for are to foul Lebron and Dwayne hard when they drive the lane, they're still useful players. Even though they are all old, having that many big men with any skill (especially at the defensive end) is a huge asset.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• Greg Monroe has been playing pretty well lately.. he's got three straight double doubles. He still could play more aggressively.. I wish he'd dunk more, he puts it in off the glass too much.

Comment

• So the NBA discussion thread is over 50k posts. I have over 1/50th of the posts in it.

yayy

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                      So the NBA discussion thread is over 50k posts. I have over 1/50th of the posts in it.

yayy
                      Congratulations...

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Oh yeah well I have 3.206% of the posts in this thread. Most of which were probably awesome.

Comment

• Most of which involve fellating Kevin Love and/or Michael Beastly. Which is totally okay.

Comment

• There was that annoying stretch where Yo didn't post for months, and that about killed me.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I'm glad you approve MetSox. If we ever actually get good none of you fools will be able to even get a word in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                There was that annoying stretch where Yo didn't post for months, and that about killed me.

I tried, but I just couldn't quit you.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information