No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• with this being my 1,155th post i've concluded I post about the Nets way too much
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• shannon brown buzzer beater again, he's a beast and so are the Lakers

end of the 3rd quarter the Lakers are beating the Cavs: 92-41

Comment

• Holy ******* **** Cleveland is pathetic.

Comment

• Phil has kept Pau Gasol in for wayyyyyy too long.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I feel sorry for the Cavs. They are such a god awful pathetic team with no talent at all.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
              shannon brown buzzer beater again, he's a beast and so are the Lakers

end of the 3rd quarter the Lakers are beating the Cavs: 92-41
              Im so happy about how much Shannon has improved this year.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
              I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Damn. Final score: Lakers 112, Cavs 57

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
                  Greg Monroe has been playing pretty well lately.. he's got three straight double doubles. He still could play more aggressively.. I wish he'd dunk more, he puts it in off the glass too much.
                  I'd like to see him more at the PF position.
                  Prince has to go, he is taking a lot of shots recently..and missing.
                  Daye needs to start.
                  McGrady has been good at PG.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                    Im so happy about how much Shannon has improved this year.
                    I think he's a legit 6th man candidate.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                      Holy ******* **** Cleveland is pathetic.
                      This is what happens when you try to build a team around a Superstar... only said Superstar bails on you. To date, I don't think this has EVER happened in the NBA before- if a superstar went to another team he was either traded for the biggest possible ransom available, or he was over the hill from a talent perspective.

Cleveland is seriously going to have to strike the jackpot sometime in the next few drafts before they can right this ship.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zycho32 View Post
                        This is what happens when you try to build a team around a Superstar... only said Superstar bails on you. To date, I don't think this has EVER happened in the NBA before- if a superstar went to another team he was either traded for the biggest possible ransom available, or he was over the hill from a talent perspective.

Cleveland is seriously going to have to strike the jackpot sometime in the next few drafts before they can right this ship.
                        First thing they need is some size. The Lakers destroyed them inside.

Comment

• Originally posted by wordofi View Post
                          First thing they need is some size. The Lakers destroyed them inside.
                          The Sullinger kid in this upcoming draft might be the best candidate in the very early 1st round. Not especially tall, but he certainly qualifies as big, and as a bonus he's described as being highly proficient in the Low Post.

On top of that, what you want is a natural 5 for starting purposes, someone good enough to get Varejao back into his best role as an energy frontcourt guy at both 4 and 5.

Going beyond that, next step probably would be to look at the backcourt, find somebody at the swing spot who could defend and maybe find a more natural PG than Mo Williams.

Comment

• the suns suck.

Comment

• Crazy. Karma is a b****.. Gets you every time. Its not good to wish bad on anybody. God sees everything!"
                              -LBJ on his tweets

Personally, I don't hate Lebron (you know after his decision, I respected the fact he sacrificed being "the guy", money, and prestige (teaming up with other stars?)), so when I heard this I laughed. To be honest, I thought the whole Cleveland thing was ridiculous, he kind of brought Cleveland back from well...not good times. Gillbert's letter was over the top, and ignored the fact that Lebron did give the Cavs his all, the proof is that without him well..
                              just look..

Comment

• Haha, I love LeBron and him just being an ahole.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information