• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
    Please don't do this again.
    QFT 10 characters

Comment

• Comment

• On the plus side, there hasn't been a Monta Ellis discussion on here in a while...

Comment

• I would rather have a thousand more Monta discussions before one more about Gallo. At least Monta is a star/borderline star/whatever you want to call him. Gallo is just an above average player.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
            Please don't do this again.
            Then tell BBD to stop bringing him up and being absurdly bias and nonfactual in his comments about him!

But I agree, I'm tired of hearing this stupid debate about him, haha.
            (shameless self-promotion)
            Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
            https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• now broussard is saying trade talks are "dormant".
              maybe now our players can focus on playing instead of these annoying incessant trade rumors. ugh.
              We ALL bleed scarlet
              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• I know the Bulls usually start slow but Kwame? Seriously?
                What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
                It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

• Hey surprise! The Bulls suck in the first half. Time to win the 3rd quarter like 38-18 and then close out in the 4th for a smooth 12 point win 103-91.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                    Hey surprise! The Bulls suck in the first half. Time to win the 3rd quarter like 38-18 and then close out in the 4th for a smooth 12 point win 103-91.
                    I hope so, it's just bloody annoying I have to go to sleep at the half usually, i get to see all the ***** and miss the good stuff :(
                    What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
                    It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

• **** the refs.

They could nto be less ******* consistent. How the **** do you call that moving pick with 30 seconds left when they never ever call that. **** this

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post

If we had that 2nd scorer (cough Melo cough), they no longer would be able to do that.

The Knicks just need a center in the worst possible way.

Comment

• Clippers vs Heat on now, I suggest watching. Baron playing like he did in GS. Clippers are pumped, up 44 to 26.
                          Last edited by Stranger; 01-12-2011, 10:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stranger View Post
                            Clippers vs Heat on now, I suggest watching. Baron playing like he did in GS. Clippers are pumped, up 44 to 26.
                            DUUUUDeee i know it's still early but cmon CLIPSSSSS. You can do this!

I think Miami is still gonna win though... they've done a lot of this winning in the fourth thing for a while now.

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
                              DUUUUDeee i know it's still early but cmon CLIPSSSSS. You can do this!

I think Miami is still gonna win though... they've done a lot of this winning in the fourth thing for a while now.
                              Clippers are shooting 80%, doubt that lasts but it's pretty damn entertaining at the moment.

Comment

• Damn, I don't see it on over where I'm at. Gayness personified.
                                -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information