NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
    Haha LeBron shook everyone's hand but Blake's, he knows Blake ate his lunch today.

O RLY?

Comment

• Chucky, our 2 picks are not protected obviously right now, and Golden States is like top 3 protected. Granted, in a deal, we could protect our picks, but you can't say those 3 picks aren't valuable.
      but in this 'melo deal we'd be giving up:

-a 19 year old we picked with the #3 pick (with TONS of upside)
      -arguably top 10 (definately top 15) PG
      -a LARGE expiring contract
      -one of the best shooters in the league (statistically) in Morrow
      -at least 3 first round picks

and taking on:
      -Chauncey Billups (who I like, but is aging and I think he doesn't have a great contract)
      -Rip's awful contract
      -Al Harrington's god awful contract.

listen, if you're telling me that come when CP3 is a free agent, he'll join 'Melo and Bropez...then yea, sign me up. But that's a lot to give up and to be taking on right now.
      We ALL bleed scarlet
      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• I really need to get tickets for the Lakers/Clippers game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post

O RLY?
          are you sure that's not BEFORE the game started?

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
            No, because the Bulls actually won that game, and Jordan played defense in it. ;)

All kidding aside, that was an epic shootout between Kobe and Monta. They both balled their asses off.
            Monta went toe to toe with the Bean, but in crunch time, Monta has no shot. Vintage Kobe last night.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
            like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post

O RLY?
              Nah I watched the end he definitely didn't. That's definitely from before the game, look no one is sweating.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilNixon View Post
                Monta went toe to toe with the Bean, but in crunch time, Monta has no shot. Vintage Kobe last night.
                That's too bad because Derrick made Kobe his ***** at the UC when he took over the game in crunch time.

I think Monta would be a fantastic #2 option on a title contender, but I don't see him as a center piece that can carry a team every night to victory. He's a very good player, but I just don't see him taking that step to elite/super star status.

Oh and nice hand placement there Blake.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Rose wasn't guarding or being guarded by Kobe. He did take over that game, but he didn't play 48 minutes with the flu.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                  like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post

The Knicks just need a center in the worst possible way.
                    Chandler is a #3. His offensive production is skewed bc he plays for D'Antoni. Put him in a different system, and he's an upper tier #3.

A #2 to me is a guy who can take over the offense when Amare hits the bench. A guy who will allow our offensive production to sustain a good 5 minutes of bench time by Amare.

If Chandler, or whoever else was a true #2, our offense wouldn't look so abysmal when Stoudemire leaves the court. They would rise up and use the opportunity for more touches to pad their stats, but none do.

We need another scorer, as crazy as that sounds, bc we only have 1 legitimate star. The rest are good role players. Their #s look better bc of the system they play in, it favors offensive production.

But the truth is, we have 1 star and a bunch of very good role players. We need another star.

And yes, we desperately need a Center.

Comment

• The Knicks should trade for Monta Ellis.

Comment

• I wonder if we could trade 2 worn out basketballs for Greg Oden.

I mean hell, why not right? For 2 old basketballs? I'd make that gamble.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                          I wonder if we could trade 2 worn out basketballs for Greg Oden.

I've got a strange feeling the Heat are gonna find a way to sign him this offseason.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                            I wonder if we could trade 2 worn out basketballs for Greg Oden.

I don't know if it would be worth it. You could still probably get a little bit of use out of those basketballs.

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                              I don't know if it would be worth it. You could still probably get a little bit of use out of those basketballs.
                              True. I used to wear em out until they became bowling balls.

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                              I've got a strange feeling the Heat are gonna find a way to sign him this offseason.
                              Wouldn't shock me.

Comment

• Anthony Randolph for our first? I...ummmm....what? He doesn't even fill a position of need, not to mention how terrible that would be value wise, unless of course it's protected to a decent point.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information