No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree with Bill Simmons, Carmelo should go to the Los Angeles Clippers.

And yeah, the Wolves trading a 1st for Anthony Randolph would be outrageously stupid.

Comment

• Scoop Jackson on LBJ

Scoop makes a very good case that LeBron James is the basketball equivalent of Kanye West. Which is appropriate because Kanye is the "LeBron of rhyme."

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
        Scoop Jackson on LBJ

Scoop makes a very good case that LeBron James is the basketball equivalent of Kanye West. Which is appropriate because Kanye is the "LeBron of rhyme."
        Yeah, that article loses all credibility with this part:
        " The suspiciously coincidental and perfectly timed tweet he posted while the Cavs were embarrassing themselves (and the game of basketball) against the Lakers on Tuesday night. "Karma is a b----. Gets you every time. It's not good to wish bad on anybody. God sees everything." Ingenious. Including the way he tried to distance himself from it Wednesday night.
        It's like he wrote it on Tuesday and the editors threw that **** in there before publishing it so as not to waste an entire article.

If he wanted to be a "villain" he wouldn't back down about the tweet. Or contraction. Every time somebody calls him on something he backs off and plays ignorant. "I didn't even know what contraction meant lol." "I didn't send that tweet, and it definitely wasn't about the Cavs herpderp." I went from actually starting to like him to having a worse opinion on him than I did before.

Comment

• Anyone got any guesses as to who the starting C will be for the AS game? David Stern is gonna pick Ming's replacement.

Would Pau Gasol count as a center? If not, I suppose it would be Duncan?
          I'm a state.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michigan View Post
            Anyone got any guesses as to who the starting C will be for the AS game? David Stern is gonna pick Ming's replacement.

If Pau counts then you got to count Kevin Love.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michigan View Post
              Anyone got any guesses as to who the starting C will be for the AS game? David Stern is gonna pick Ming's replacement.

Yeah, I think they'll move Pau to C and have Blake Griffin in it.

Comment

• Anyone like any of the lines tonight?

ORL -1.5 @ OKC

WAS +4 @ MIN

MIA -1 @ DEN

Jesus that last one sticks out like sore thumb. It's a b2b, they just lost a tough one in LA, and Denver isn't horrible, but its the ******* HEAT.

They simply couldn't hit a shot last night - they must have been about 30% shooting for the second half...

They lost the road winning streak at like 13 games and now it's a pick to start a new one? They'll lose two straight on the road? Jeez. Cuz it's a back to back? Denver will play up because it's on TV? Hmm.

EDIT: Just realized LBJ is a game-time decision. That changes everything.

Anyone?
                Last edited by gpngc; 01-13-2011, 06:40 PM.
                "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• Originally posted by gpngc View Post
                  Anyone like any of the lines tonight?

ORL -1.5 @ OKC

WAS +4 @ MIN

MIA -1 @ DEN

Jesus that last one sticks out like sore thumb. It's a b2b, they just lost a tough one in LA, and Denver isn't horrible, but its the ******* HEAT.

They simply couldn't hit a shot last night - they must have been about 30% shooting for the second half...

They lost the road winning streak at like 13 games and now it's a pick to start a new one? They'll lose two straight on the road? Jeez. Cuz it's a back to back? Denver will play up because it's on TV? Hmm.

Anyone?
                  Agreed. That Miami line is free money. The Orlando line looks like a good bet too.

edit- saw your edit. duno
                  I'm a state.

Comment

• Originally posted by gpngc View Post
                    Anyone like any of the lines tonight?

ORL -1.5 @ OKC

WAS +4 @ MIN

MIA -1 @ DEN

EDIT: Just realized LBJ is a game-time decision. That changes everything.

Anyone?
                    I kinda doubt Lebron is gonna play, id take that Magic bet....they have been playing really well.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Per Chris Broussard: Knicks have reached out to Memphis about sending OJ Mayo to DEN in 3-team deal that would send Carmelo Anthony to NY

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                      WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                        Per Chris Broussard: Knicks have reached out to Memphis about sending OJ Mayo to DEN in 3-team deal that would send Carmelo Anthony to NY
                        OJ Mayo's value is at all time low and Denver already has Affallo and JR Smith so I dont know why they would want him.

Comment

• Kevin Love pwning n00bs. 35/11

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                            Kevin Love pwning n00bs. 35/11

Meh. Just another game for him.

Wiz are absolutely pitiful though. Might be as bad as Cleveland.

Comment

• 0-19 on the road this year!!! Has to be some kind of record.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• I know the Nuggets are up by a billion, but that offensive foul call on JR Smith was absolutely ********.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information