No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another couple of reasons for Rudy Cool to be your favorite player in the NBA;

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2010/1...uard-rudy.html

“I don’t care if James Naismith was guarding me, which would be scary because he’s dead,” *** said. “I really don’t care who’s guarding me to be honest with you.”

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• i love rudy cool. i REALLY wish that he signed with us and not memphis :(
      We ALL bleed scarlet
      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
        i love rudy cool. i REALLY wish that he signed with us and not memphis :(
        You are not nearly cool enough to be in the presence of RUDY COOL!
        (shameless self-promotion)
        Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
        https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Tony Parker is so underrated. He's taking a big giant **** all over Jason Kidd right now.

Comment

• Also the Mavs are abysmal without Dirk. Alexis Ajinca/Brian Cardinal is the worst PF combo in NBA history.

Comment

• Kurt Thomas had 18 rebounds tonight.

Yes, you read that right.

Comment

• wow Knicks, getting beat by the Kings?!

Comment

• You know what I hate?

When you get ridiculed for saying a Rookie is better than a seasoned veteran.

For example, During Adrian Peterson's rookie year... I said "AD is already better than LT"

So just because it's someone's first year they can't be better established yet possibly declining superstars?

What if I said Blake Griffin is a top 5 pf or Blake Griffin is a better player than Chris Bosh. Do I get banned or suspended for saying that?

Comment

• No, because Blake Griffin is the truth.

I love that spring chicken bounce in his step, too. He hasn't suffered from that injury at all. That bounce only exists with guys who are in their first couple of seasons and haven't yet experienced the wear of multiple NBA seasons. It's a joy to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                      No, because Blake Griffin is the truth.

I love that spring chicken bounce in his step, too. He hasn't suffered from that injury at all. That bounce only exists with guys who are in their first couple of seasons and haven't yet experienced the wear of multiple NBA seasons. It's a joy to watch.
                      I think it was 1st and 10 i was watching on ESPN the other day and they were trying to think of a comparison and someone brought up the name of Shawn Kemp....i think it fits well.

Blake Griffin is ******* nasty.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• As soon as I say Lamar has been playing better than Kobe this year, Kobe of course goes on his best stretch of the season. Beast.

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                          As soon as I say Lamar has been playing better than Kobe this year, Kobe of course goes on his best stretch of the season. Beast.
                          I was just about to post that Kobe is starting to play much more efficiently and hopefully his horrible shooting days was just a slump.

Comment

• Well we can definitely argue that Lamar based on performance that he has brought us has been more valuable so far.

Obviously Kobe is going to be our money man till he dies, but Lamar has probably been the most important player to our team this year to be completely honest. Bynum is also showing how valuable he is to our line up.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                            I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Monta with another 30 pt game....

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                              like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• All hail King Monta.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information