NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
    hush. i was just saying that i love Bropez. can't i have some sort of positive with the nets once in a while?

but like, I saw Stephen graham air ball a wide open 3 and was like, really? you're an NBA player...come on.
    but Bropez was sex. gives me hope!
    Is there a worse set of brothers in pro sports than the Grahams?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
    Originally posted by njx9
    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Anyone see Derrick Rose punkin Mario Chalmers?

I use to be a Mario Chalmers fan but he's just a buster. When's that experiment gonna be over in Miami?

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
        Is there a worse set of brothers in pro sports than the Grahams?
        The Collins brothers laugh at your assertion that the Grahams are worse.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Yah, and Marc and Pau Gasol...wait, I think I did that wrong.

How many brother combinations are there in the NBA?
          Joey/Stephen Graham
          Marc/Pau Gasol
          Jason/Jarron Collins
          Brook/Robin Lopez
          Brandon/Kareem Rush

am I missing anybody?

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• Blake and Taylor Griffin

Comment

• The Miami Heat lost again. What I've been saying is right. Both James and Bosh (towards the end of the game) were injured this time, and they lost to the Bulls. The Heat are simply not good enough to overcome an injury to one of their Big 3.
              Last edited by wordofi; 01-16-2011, 10:25 AM.

Comment

• They almost overcame injuries to 2 of the big 3 against a good team.

As long as everyone healthy for the playoffs they'll be fine.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
                  They almost overcame injuries to 2 of the big 3 against a good team.

As long as everyone healthy for the playoffs they'll be fine.
                  Almost isn't good enough. They still lost the game. If they were playing the Spurs, they would have lost by more than 3 points.

Comment

• And if the Bulls had Noah, they would have won by more than 3 points. Also, Boozer had a terrible game, and pretty much everyone outside of Rose had a bad game, yet the Bulls still won.

If James played, yes it would have been a much different game. But the Bulls were without their starting All Star caliber center and their star PF played like crap. But they still shut down the Heat defensively and the only reason it was close is because Wade went all NBA Jam in the final 5 minutes of the 2nd and 4th quarters. Other than that, the Bulls had 8-14 point leads most of the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                      And if the Bulls had Noah, they would have won by more than 3 points. Also, Boozer had a terrible game, and pretty much everyone outside of Rose had a bad game, yet the Bulls still won.

If James played, yes it would have been a much different game. But the Bulls were without their starting All Star caliber center and their star PF played like crap. But they still shut down the Heat defensively and the only reason it was close is because Wade went all NBA Jam in the final 5 minutes of the 2nd and 4th quarters. Other than that, the Bulls had 8-14 point leads most of the game.
                      Be careful with comments like this, the football season is almost over and people will be looking for a new _______'s got injuries joke. It gets ******* annoying, let me tell you.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
                        Be careful with comments like this, the football season is almost over and people will be looking for a new _______'s got injuries joke. It gets ******* annoying, let me tell you.
                        Yes, I know. It's annoying already because people are going to look at the Bulls-Heat and all they will say is, "Oh, Lebron was out and Bosh missed the 4th and they only lost by 3." They won't even look at the what was going on with the Bulls, yet we still won.

I'm actually upset Lebron was out because I wanted to see how the Bulls could matchup against a healthy Heat. Then again, everyone shouldn't be shocked when the Heat have injuries when 2 of your 3 stars are made of glass. It'd be like if Bulls fans are shocked when Carlos Boozer misses 5-10 games near the end of the season with an injury.

Comment

• So i hear the Bulls have injuries..

Comment

• O Really? The Celtics don't...
                            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                              Brook Lopez had 6 rebounds against the Suns and 3 against the Trail Blazers. That's ******* horrible for a Center. He went off offensively, but I would trade off the low post offense for rebounds any day.
                              he als scored 30+ points the last 2 nights. I'll take that.
                              Yea i wish he got boards, but I agree, I'll take his stellar low post O for rebounds anyday as well
                              but him rebounding would be nice...
                              We ALL bleed scarlet
                              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Derrick Rose in January
                                9 games, 33 rebounds

Brook Lopez in January
                                8 games, 29 rebounds

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information