NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
    he als scored 30+ points the last 2 nights. I'll take that.
    Yea i wish he got boards, but I agree, I'll take his stellar low post O for rebounds anyday as well
    but him rebounding would be nice...
    so you DON'T agree.

Comment

• Despite Bropez' inability to get rebounds himself, the Nets rebound slightly better when he is on the floor than when he is off.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
      Originally posted by njx9
      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
        so you DON'T agree.
        i read it wrong. ugh. i'm tired.
        but humphries steals most of the rebounds. that *****.
        it's not like we're getting crushed on the glass, so with this scenario, i'll take his low post offense everytime.
        also, 'melo jerseys were 50% off at the game last night...hmmm

Billups-Rip-'Melo-Humphries-Bropez.

i'm warming up to it.
        but i'll miss Harris, Morrow and mainly Favors </3
        We ALL bleed scarlet
        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
          Be careful with comments like this, the football season is almost over and people will be looking for a new _______'s got injuries joke. It gets ******* annoying, let me tell you.
          I'm pretty sure it's the Red Wings, so no basketball team has to worry about it.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by wordofi View Post
            The Miami Heat lost again. What I've been saying is right. Both James and Bosh (towards the end of the game) were injured this time, and they lost to the Bulls. The Heat are simply not good enough to overcome an injury to one of their Big 3.

You do realize that if Gasol or Kobe get hurt the Lakers aren't winning it all either right? What you're saying isn't anything people don't already know.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
              You do realize that if Gasol or Kobe get hurt the Lakers aren't doing anything either right? What you're saying isn't anything people don't already know.
              Ummm the Lakers actually had a very impressive record in the span that Kobe didnt play last year so....

I mean, Im a laker fan and he is still the black mamba i most definitely want him in the playoffs no doubt, but they play just fine without him.
              Last edited by SickwithIt1010; 01-16-2011, 05:08 PM.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
              I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• I don't care, they wouldn't win the championship without him.

Comment

I don't care, they wouldn't win the championship without him.
                  I agree. Was just simply letting it be known.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                  I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

You do realize that if Gasol or Kobe get hurt the Lakers aren't winning it all either right? What you're saying isn't anything people don't already know.
                    You're missing the point. The Heat can't even win a game when one of more of the Big 3 is out. They account more more than 2/3 of the team's scoring. At least if Gasol or Bryant went down for the Lakers, they would still be a playoff team.

Comment

• Kings are forming a nice inside/outside game with Cousins and Evans (when he's healthy). But it's obvious the Kings need another weapon to grow with these two lottery players. If you were Geoff Petrie, what kind of player do you target to add to these two? Do you add a super athletic wing player? A pass-first PG? A stretch 4? A combo guard PG? A combo guard SG? A dead-eye perimter shooting guard with great defense?

Thinking in terms of current players, I think Steph Curry would be an incredible partner in the backcourt with Reke Havoc. He is an incredibly efficient shooter and would theoretically split ball-handling duties with Evans.

In terms of past players, I like the idea of a guy like Doug Christie playing with Evans. He also was a good perimeter shooter and brings the added element of being a lockdown man defender although you give up the distributing ability of Curry.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

You're missing the point. The Heat can't even win a game when one of more of the Big 3 is out. They account more more than 2/3 of the team's scoring. At least if Gasol or Bryant went down for the Lakers, they would still be a playoff team.

So would the Heat. Lebron took that piece of **** Cavs team to the #1 seed, and Wade took a garbage Heat team to the 4 seed last year. They wouldn't win a series but they would make the playoffs.

Comment

no they wouldnt, maybe if they were in the east they could but without Kobe they would be a .500 to sub .500 team which doesnt work in the west

Comment

So would the Heat. Lebron took that piece of **** Cavs team to the #1 seed, and Wade took a garbage Heat team to the 4 seed last year. They wouldn't win a series but they would make the playoffs.
                            There isn't a single team that would be good enough to win playoff games without their best player, especially if that player that runs the offense. I can't think of an championship team that did it without their best player, and I highly doubt there is one.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShutDwn View Post
                              There isn't a single team that would be good enough to win playoff games without their best player, especially if that player that runs the offense. I can't think of an championship team that did it without their best player, and I highly doubt there is one.

That's why I said they wouldn't win a series.

The Celtics might be able to survive an injury like that though, probably wouldn't win it all but they could probably advance without one of their top guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
                                Kings are forming a nice inside/outside game with Cousins and Evans (when he's healthy). But it's obvious the Kings need another weapon to grow with these two lottery players. If you were Geoff Petrie, what kind of player do you target to add to these two? Do you add a super athletic wing player? A pass-first PG? A stretch 4? A combo guard PG? A combo guard SG? A dead-eye perimter shooting guard with great defense?

Thinking in terms of current players, I think Steph Curry would be an incredible partner in the backcourt with Reke Havoc. He is an incredibly efficient shooter and would theoretically split ball-handling duties with Evans.

In terms of past players, I like the idea of a guy like Doug Christie playing with Evans. He also was a good perimeter shooter and brings the added element of being a lockdown man defender although you give up the distributing ability of Curry.
                                Billups of the past few years is the perfect fit for the Kings. Stretches the floor, plays D, provides vet leadership. Honestly, the Kings just need some positive veteran influences. They have 2 cornerstones, and they should just surround those with good character older players. They want to be like OKC, but Durant was a guy with impeccable character, while High Speed Tyreke and Headcase Cousins are the total opposite.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                                like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information