NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
    I think it was quite obvious that you are more than just a gentleman, sir. That's why you get your own category.

Also, did anyone watch the end of the Bulls game? Rose got his 10th board with 9 seconds left, and I wanna know if it was legit or one of those where Memphis threw up a 3 and the entire Bulls team moved out of the way to let Rose get it...
    Rose doesn't care about stats so I don't even think he knew he was a rebound away. I mean he can barely speak in public so how's he supposed to be able to count or read scoreboards? Amirite?

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• They put that shot up so he would have a shot. Most of the Griz were above the 3pt line and he just snagged it. Nothing wrong with getting stats. Rose played really well. Deng totally assraped Rudy.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
      like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilNixon View Post
        They put that shot up so he would have a shot. Most of the Griz were above the 3pt line and he just snagged it. Nothing wrong with getting stats. Rose played really well. Deng totally assraped Rudy.
        Deng was a beast. He and Korver really helped pick up the slack offensively with Boozer out.

Also, when will teams stop doubling Rose? He's proven he can either split it or pass out of it and create a 4-3 situation. I can't count how many times their doubles resulted in a wide-open shot for Deng, Thomas or Korver. Teams should go zone if they want to slow him down because Derrick couldn't really attack in the 4th Quarter when they went to the 2-3 look.

Thankfully we were on fire from 3 tonight.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
          Deng was a beast. He and Korver really helped pick up the slack offensively with Boozer out.

Also, when will teams stop doubling Rose? He's proven he can either split it or pass out of it and create a 4-3 situation. I can't count how many times their doubles resulted in a wide-open shot for Deng, Thomas or Korver. Teams should go zone if they want to slow him down because Derrick couldn't really attack in the 4th Quarter when they went to the 2-3 look.

Thankfully Korver was on fire from anywhere.
          Probably more accurate. :)

And as for the rebound, I don't really care how it happened. I'm sure everyone knew, or at least everyone on in the crowd and probably the Bulls guys. I know there was no way any of them was gonna go for that last board and would let Rose get it. I was just curious if it was just Memphis not caring, or if he actually had to beat someone for it...since I couldn't watch.

Idc how he got it, as long as he didn't miss a wide open layup just to get it.

Comment

• This thread is now the GREG MONROE APPRECIATION THREAD.

Start appreciating him now.

Comment

• Greg Monroe > all players in the 2010 draft sans John Wall, because that draft sucked.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                Greg Monroe > all players in the 2010 draft sans John Wall, because that draft sucked.
                Greg isn't better than them because the draft sucked.. though it doesn't look so good, Greg Monroe just rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                  Probably more accurate. :)

And as for the rebound, I don't really care how it happened. I'm sure everyone knew, or at least everyone on in the crowd and probably the Bulls guys. I know there was no way any of them was gonna go for that last board and would let Rose get it. I was just curious if it was just Memphis not caring, or if he actually had to beat someone for it...since I couldn't watch.

Idc how he got it, as long as he didn't miss a wide open layup just to get it.
                  He had to go after it a bit, but there wasn't much effort from Memphis. He had a couple sick offensive boards though.

I think what impresses me about Derrick the most right now is that he's finding other ways to contribute. His defense is vastly improved, he's starting to rebound more, he's making good decisions, he's getting to the free throw line at will right now and he's blocking shots.

Last year if he wasn't scoring or creating he tended to be invisible. This year he's doing the little things and that to me is coaching. His improvement goes deeper than his offensive stats. He's winning games. It may not be the most efficient way to go about it, but he's just finding ways to win this year. Whether it be taking over on offense or deferring to teammates.

Comment

• Mayo got hot in the 4th. Rose moves onto him. First possession, Rose blocks it easily =D

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                    like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Going to Lakers/Thunder tonight. Wooooo

Comment

• Good God, Blake Griffin 47 points/14 rebounds on 19/24 shooting. Wall to Griffin rookie/soph game is going to be ridunkulous.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          Greg Monroe > all players in the 2010 draft sans John Wall, because that draft sucked.
                          Demarcus Cousins and his many doube doubles say hello.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

• Vinsanity?

Suns have won 3 games in a row, slowly delaying their demise

Comment

• Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
                              Demarcus Cousins and his many doube doubles say hello.
                              Cousins has played like ****.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Cousins has the basketball IQ of a Dog. Cousins and Monroe are two complete opposite players. Cousins has all the physical tools and skates by on raw talent. Monroe is one of the more skilled big men around but is physically limited especially with his 2 inch vertical leap. I said it before the draft but I'd take Monroe over Cousins any day. Monroe is a guy who can be a key contributor on a championship team. Not a franchise build around guy but a good complement. Cousins is a guy who you will try to build a team around but he will never win you anything.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information