X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.nba.com/video/games/pisto...et_play6.nba/#

Here's why Greg Monroe rulez.

Comment

• Blake Griffin is a beast. He reminds me of Amare Stoudemire before the knee surgery. Just so explosive and such a violent dunker. This dude is a beast.

He has those young legs. You know that kind of game won't last forever bc he hasn't gone through the abuse of multiple NBA seasons, so it will be interesting to see how much he develops his game once his hops and explosion start to dissipate. But maaan, he's a joy to watch.

Comment

• NBA League Pass is free from January 17-23.
        www.nba.com/leaguepass

International: http://ilp.nba.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
          Demarcus Cousins and his many doube doubles say hello.
          Landry Fields also objects.

Comment

• Can we hold Lamarcus Aldridge to under a billion points just one time? It's like he turns into ******* Hakeem Olajuwon whenever we play him.

Comment

• Blake is very much like a pre knee surgery Stat, however he's stronger and definitely a far superior rebounder although we all knew that would be as he was a dominant rebounder in college. If Blake gets that Amare type mid range shot it's lights out. His shot mechanics are actually pretty decent so I can definitely see it happening as he gets older and has to be less relient on athleticism. Look at Josh Smith he's a guy who was all about athleticism and he's 7 years in the league and is a better and better player each year as he develops more skills. Blake has far greater offensive tools than Smith already and will be a monster no doubt. Another reason why you shouldn't take NBA.draft.net comparisons too seriously, I remember they had him compared to Boozer, lol.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Blake reminds me a lot of Shawn Kemp.

Comment

• Depends on how many kids he can have before he hits 25.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                    I think it was 1st and 10 i was watching on ESPN the other day and they were trying to think of a comparison and someone brought up the name of Shawn Kemp....i think it fits well.

Blake Griffin is ******* nasty.
                    Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                    Blake reminds me a lot of Shawn Kemp.
                    Some people agree.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Jonny Flynn sucks.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        Jonny Flynn sucks.
                        I don't believe it.

Comment

• Lakers played well tonight, tried to give it away there at the end a little bit...but that was due mainly to the fact that we have lost a lot of our depth with losing Barnes and Ratliff hasnt played forever now. We have alot of guys playing a ton of minutes and they have been getting tired.

I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• McDyess & Stat pre-knee injuries are the closest i can think of

clearly he should of been a Sun

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                              McDyess & Stat pre-knee injuries are the closest i can think of

clearly he should of been a Sun
                              I remember when McDyess was the next big thing.....he was gonna be somethin special.

Comment

• Ron Artest, what can be done?

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information