No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron Artest and his reason for picking LA awesomeness aside, are In-n-Out burgers really only 40 cents? Or is it just Artest being a dumbass...

Comment

• lol @ only reason I joined the Lakers hahahahaha

I'm the President of the Blake Griffin Fan Club. Welcome, fellow members.
      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• I love Ron Artest, his endearing crazy guy routine is so awesome

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• Ron Artest is my boy....the guy is the ****, but god damn the guy needs to figure his shot out.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
          I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
            Ron Artest is my boy....the guy is the ****, but god damn the guy needs to figure his shot out.
            My best friend's fiance used to be his neighbor in Indiana, and she said that he'd basically just let his dogs wander around the neighborhood, because it was a big gated community they'd eat out of gardens and trash and stuff because he didn't take care of them

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
              My best friend's fiance used to be his neighbor in Indiana, and she said that he'd basically just let his dogs wander around the neighborhood, because it was a big gated community they'd eat out of gardens and trash and stuff because he didn't take care of them
              Sounds like little Ron Artest-like dogs.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                Sounds like little Ron Artest-like dogs.
                I laughed pretty hard at this just because I could imagine Ron Artest doing exactly what he described those dogs doing.

I feel like Artest used to act the way he did because he thought he was the greatest in the world. I still think he's full of himself, but now just does it because he has like ADD or is just one of those guys that isn't bright and is just hilarious entertaining. Difference being that before it was really annoying, now it's hilarious.

Comment

• Yeah, or maybe he hired the biggest PR genius in the world. That could be the only other viable explanation. He went from being one of the most hated villains in the NBA after the Malice at the Palace, and now he's beloved by all Laker fans and most NBA fans for his little boy with ADD act. He's a funny guy, i enjoy hearing him talk because he really does say some batshit crazy things, but you gotta give him props for the way he turned his image around.

Comment

• I'm not the biggest NBA fan on here, but here are my All-Star teams:

East
                    PG-Derrick Rose, Rajon Rando
                    SG-Dwayne Wade, Ray Allen
                    SF-Lebron James, Paul Pierce, Danny Granger
                    PF- Amare Stoudermire, Kevin Garnett, Chris Bosh
                    C- Dwight Howard, Al Horford

West
                    PG- Chris Paul, Steve Nash, Deron Williams
                    SG- Kobe Bryant, Russell Westbrook
                    SF- Kevin Durant, Manu Ginobili
                    PF- Dirk Nowitski, Blake Griffin, Kevin Love
                    C- Tim Duncan, Pau Gasol

Changed a few positions to get the best 12 players on each team.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• I can dig it. That looks accurate to me.

Comment

• Don't **** with the Utah Jazz bear.

Comment

• I think Paul Silas might strangle Kwame Brown by the end of this game...

Comment

• Blake's short arms really help out his upper body strength.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                            like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post

Don't **** with the Utah Jazz bear.
                              That video is amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post

Don't **** with the Utah Jazz bear.
                                Crazy. Karma is a b****.. Gets you every time. Its not good to wish bad on anybody

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information