No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me, or does it not make sense to anyone else when they have technical and flagrant foul shots with no other players lined up? To me, it puts more pressure on the shooter, thus making it harder to shoot.

I would make everyone lineup even on ones where you get the ball after no matter what...just make them stand there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      Why did the Bulls commentator just say "GIVE ME THE HOT SAUCE KYLE!"? Explain this to me Iowa.

We like hot sauce in Italy to?

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
      JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
      Originally posted by abaddon41_80
      Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
      Originally posted by JBCX
      Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• If this deal is real Donnie Walsh is gm of the year

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/n...ory?id=6094827

Comment

• He's really done a great job so far, really nothing he could've done better other than blackmail LeBron into signing with Amare.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
          JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
          Originally posted by abaddon41_80
          Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
          Originally posted by JBCX
          Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
            If this deal is real Donnie Walsh is gm of the year

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Hey 2 minutes left and down 13, the Bulls found out there's a basketball game tonight!

God, what a garbage game by everyone on the Bulls. We need a SG that can consistently hit a shot.

Comment

LOL that is such a great gif. Idk why I got such a reaction but ok

Comment

LOL that is such a great gif. Idk why I got such a reaction but ok
                  More of a "God this trade sucks" kind of thing.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

More of a "God this trade sucks" kind of thing.
                    Not for the Knicks

Comment

• Golden State ruined the Bulls undefeated record when Keith Bogans scores 6 points.

:(

Comment

• The Bulls need to ******* trade for OJ Mayo already.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

If this deal is real Donnie Walsh is gm of the year

Good God, Minnesota just GTFO of the league if u go with this. U give away a first round pick and a guy who sucks but scores 8 points a game. Brewer sucks, but Randolph and Curry score ALMOST 6 ppg together. Plus they are post players when u know what.....K-Love is a stud and u know what....Darko isn't awful. Its prolly some cost cutting getting rid of Melo in the division or league type move. God, Minnesota, u are a disgrace.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                            Good God, Minnesota just GTFO of the league if u go with this. U give away a first round pick and a guy who sucks but scores 8 points a game. Brewer sucks, but Randolph and Curry score ALMOST 6 ppg together. Plus they are post players when u know what.....K-Love is a stud and u know what....Darko isn't awful. Its prolly some cost cutting getting rid of Melo in the division or league type move. God, Minnesota, u are a disgrace.
                            To be fair, Randolph is misused in New York and Curry is only for the expiring.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

To be fair, Randolph is misused in New York and Curry is only for the expiring.
                              Well, Melo should stay in the west that is all. Plus, Minnesota shouldn't get rid of draft picks. I mean, they are gonna **** it up anyway, but at least keep it and **** it up urselves.

Comment

The Bulls need to ******* trade for OJ Mayo already.
                                I think they've been trying, but Memphis is supposedly asking for more than Denver is for Melo.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information