No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I do not like that trade. Not one ******* bit.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
      I do not like that trade. Not one ******* bit.
      WHEW....I thought u were gonna tell me to go **** myself for telling the T-Wolves to GTFO of the league.

Comment

• Pretty sure the only person that would like that trade is the Knicks, which has been the case with like 99% of the "trades" rumored by any media outlet. I have to think it's a Knick fan or someone pro-Knicks that starts these rumors, because every rumor has been ridiculous.

Kinda like Randolph to Minnesota for their first. lolwut

Comment

• Pretty sure we have two or three first round picks.

I was at the wolves game tonight. Love really, really needs to develop some kind of inside game. Noticed that tonight, he couldn't get anything going. Most of his points come from putbacks and rare three-pointers.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Pretty sure we have two or three first round picks.

I was at the wolves game tonight. Love really, really needs to develop some kind of inside game. Noticed that tonight, he couldn't get anything going. Most of his points come from putbacks and rare three-pointers.
            Regardless, Anthony Randolph for a first round pick makes me laugh.

Comment

Pretty sure we have two or three first round picks.

His threes aren't that rare at all, he's been one of the best shooters in the league this year.

Comment

• btw **** you chicago for ruining my streak for the ash streak is it that hard to beat the ******* warriors **** you all.

Comment

• that trade better not happen. The Nuggets will take just Brewer, Chandler and a 1st? really, when they wanted: Harris, Favors, 2 1sts, and didn't pull the trigger because they wanted ANOTHER 1st, AND wanted the Nets to take Billups' contract and perhaps even Al Harringtons?

get the **** out Denver.

but part of me thinks this is a leak so the Nets get back in on trade talks...
                  but then again, I can't tell you how many times the Nets and Nuggets were "close to completing" a deal
                  We ALL bleed scarlet
                  New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                  UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                  Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                  BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                    btw **** you chicago for ruining my streak for the ash streak is it that hard to beat the ******* warriors **** you all.
                    The Bulls apologize....Rose had an off night, and his teammates didn't pick up the slack. GS dominated the 4th quarter, mainly Ellis and Curry. I was actually very surprised at last nights result. Bulls had 2 full days off in between games on this Western road trip, but hey its only 1 game. Last night was the first time the Bulls had given up over 100 points since January 7th.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

• That trade is just absolutely horrible but how in the hell did I now that David Kahn was going to weasel his way into trying to make a crappy trade?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                      WHO DAT!

Comment

• Also, now that Cleveland has sent the record for most consecutive losses when are we going to see this thing end?

Here is there schedule for the remainder of February

2/7 - @ Dallas
                        2/9 - vs. Detroit
                        2/11 - vs. LA Clippers
                        2/13 - vs. Washington
                        2/16 - vs. LA Lakers
                        2/23 - vs. Houston
                        2/25 - vs. New York
                        2/27 - vs. Philadelphia

It looks like they have some good opportunities considering they are playing in Cleveland the entire month. Detroit, LAC, and Washington are all poor road teams. What could be a really interesting matchup would be the game on 2/13 with Washington if both streaks are still intact. If both streaks hold the Cavs would have lost 27 in a row and the Wiz would still be 0-25 on the road.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                          His threes aren't that rare at all, he's been one of the best shooters in the league this year.
                          Love could still use an inside game. Nothing elaborate- maybe a handful of moves and whatnot for those days when his shot doesn't fall or when his team is getting killed down low... basically an added dimension to keep hurting the opposition.

Comment

• Why take on the expiring contract of Eddy Curry?

What free agents are going to head Minnesota this offseason?

Comment

• Monta dominated Rose last night. The Bulls realGM board was going crazy lol.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                              like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
                                Why take on the expiring contract of Eddy Curry?

What free agents are going to head Minnesota this offseason?
                                In this era of vastly overpaying players? Minnesota would probably vastly overpay for someone in the top tier of available Free Agents- which is actually laughable.

My money would be on Zach Randolph if that were the case.

Essentially the Minnesota end of the deal involves giving up a first for about 15 million off the Salary- more for Ownership than Team- and switching two players who may or may not play different roles on their respective teams, and Randolph might fill a niche that Minnesota doesn't lack.

It's a quiet move, and with this draft class, you're not guaranteed a better player automatically if you just kept the pick.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information