NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    To be fair, Randolph is misused in New York and Curry is only for the expiring.
    Yep, AR is being expected not to chuck up terrible momentum killing jumpers off of the dribble, which has been a lot harder for him than you would think.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
    JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
    Originally posted by abaddon41_80
    Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
    Originally posted by JBCX
    Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Anthony Randolph is horrible and soft. That would be an atrocious deal for TWolves, also, considering how much more (reportedly) the Nuggets could have gotten from the Nets it would be equally as bad for them.

If the Nuggets and TWolves accept that deal they should both be contracted from the league.
      (shameless self-promotion)
      Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
      https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Are the Magic contenders? They've been **** on by the C's and the Heat now. (fyi: so have the lakers)

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
          Are the Magic contenders? They've been **** on by the C's and the Heat now. (fyi: so have the lakers)
          I don't think so. I think if the C's are banged up and the Magic play over their heads they could maybe beat them in the playoffs.

But I don't think they have much of a chance against Miami in a seven-game series. Then again, I don't think anyone does.

Good question: Who would you rather build around right now for the next ten years: Derrick Rose or Blake Griffin?
          "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• Originally posted by gpngc View Post
            I don't think so. I think if the C's are banged up and the Magic play over their heads they could maybe beat them in the playoffs.

But I don't think they have much of a chance against Miami in a seven-game series. Then again, I don't think anyone does.

Good question: Who would you rather build around right now for the next ten years: Derrick Rose or Blake Griffin?
            Rose. Unless the big is a dominant defensive presence, it's always better to build around the small scorer solely due to star-treatment from officials.
            I'm a state.

Comment

• Eh, i think that's an easy one in Rose's favor. Better question would be Rose v. Howard

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
                Are the Magic contenders? They've been **** on by the C's and the Heat now. (fyi: so have the lakers)
                During the Clips/Bulls game (Wednesday, I think), I saw a stat that the only team that had more than one win against the top team in the league were the Heat and Spurs at 2-3. Everyone else was 1-4/5/6. The Spurs beat the Lakers to put them at 3-3, and I dunno what Miami has been up to lately. But nobody is really playing dominant, lights-out basketball against the best teams in the league.

But the Lakers do suck against the league's top teams. We'll see how they do out of the gate after the break.

Comment

• Yahoo sports is reporting that Dwight Howard has his eye on L.A. and N.Y. and will only resign with Orlando if they win a title. The Knicks would be ridiculous with Dwight and Melo. Amare and Dwight together in your front court would be insane.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
                    Yahoo sports is reporting that Dwight Howard has his eye on L.A. and N.Y. and will only resign with Orlando if they win a title. The Knicks would be ridiculous with Dwight and Melo. Amare and Dwight together in your front court would be insane.
                    Entertaining thought, but a bad sign of the times for 80% of teams in the league.
                    I'm a state.

Comment

• Ive always said that i thought Howard would end up in L.A. after his days in Orlando. Seems like the lakers always have that big high profile big man.

With that being said, Im not a huge Howard fan so.....idk how id feel about it.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                        Ive always said that i thought Howard would end up in L.A. after his days in Orlando. Seems like the lakers always have that big high profile big man.

With that being said, Im not a huge Howard fan so.....idk how id feel about it.
                        Co-sign. Although, if he played with Pau, it would allow them to cover each other's weaknesses.

Comment

• I can taste Carmelo Anthony.

I can ******* taste him.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                            I can taste Carmelo Anthony.

I can ******* taste him.
                            I'm buying tickets for the 3/2 game against New Orleans or the 3/4 game against Cleveland.

It'll be Melo's first or second game if the deal is made at the deadline (2/24).

Cannot ******* wait.
                            "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• Originally posted by gpngc View Post
                              I'm buying tickets for the 3/2 game against New Orleans or the 3/4 game against Cleveland.

It'll be Melo's first or second game if the deal is made at the deadline (2/24).

Cannot ******* wait.
                              Buy em now bc the prices will sky rocket once he's traded.

My expectations for the Knicks went from getting the 6 seed and winning 1 round in the playoffs, to **** it let's do this! if Melo comes aboard.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                                I can taste Carmelo Anthony.

I can ******* taste him.
                                That's what she said.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information