No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I mean if he was out for two months, you have to consider andrea and maybe even morrison

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
      I mean if he was out for two months, you have to consider andrea and maybe even morrison
      Andrea hasn't played well until lately. Morrison's shooting is abysmal. Just horrible. Sure you can consider them, but Roy has been great. Overall, this rookie class has been very disappointing this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYmoney View Post
        Andrea hasn't played well until lately. Morrison's shooting is abysmal. Just horrible. Sure you can consider them, but Roy has been great. Overall, this rookie class has been very disappointing this year.

Andrea has been the raps sixth man, for almost the whole year. And while the rookie class may have been dissapointing, there are two future allstars in the class(andrea and Roy

Comment

Andrea has been the raps sixth man, for almost the whole year. And while the rookie class may have been dissapointing, there are two future allstars in the class(andrea and Roy
          There are more than just 2 future all stars. Look for Lamarcus to be an all-star one day. He is progressing quite well, and TT has a shot just because he can provide endless highlight material.

Comment

I mean if he was out for two months, you have to consider andrea and maybe even morrison
            Ha, Morrison shouldn't come close to ROY. He's a crappy shooter, a bad rebounder, and a horrific defender.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Yao is set to come back very soon.
              Peyton Manning Fanboy
              Originally posted by Complex
              They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by bernbabybern820 View Post
                Yao is set to come back very soon.
                source?

10 characters.

Comment

• I understand you are NBA fans, but I figured there may be interest:

Want to join a March Madness bracket with your fellow NFLDCers? Want to maybe win a prize for competing? Check it out:

http://nfldraftcountdown.com/forum/s...d.php?p=180854

Follow Me on Twitter!
                  https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

• Anyone else see Tyrus Thomas' super play tonight?

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• Yes Wizards won beat Hawks by one. Caron is ready yet but Jamison was really good tonight. Josh Smith was animalistic with 24 points, 14 rebounds, and 7 blocks. Honestly Smith is the best shot blocker I've seen since
                      Dikembe Mutombo. Better than Ben Wallace in his prime better than Marcus Camby. Josh Smith is just one of those guys who can alter a game just by standing near someone.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Bucks win in Toronto. I seriously think that if we had Redd the whole time we would be in the playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                          Bucks win in Toronto. I seriously think that if we had Redd the whole time we would be in the playoffs.
                          that was the raps have played the whole year. I would get too high on the bucks

Comment

that was the raps have played the whole year. I would get too high on the bucks
                            I'm not just basing it off that game. Their record with Redd is so much better than the month he was out. Had we just won a couple more during that time we would be looking very good for the playoffs.

Comment

• Excellent game by Phoenix tonight. Everyone was well under 40 ******s, and we had control of the game throughout, without Marion and Diaw.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYmoney View Post
                                source?

10 characters.
                                http://www.nba.com/rockets/news/Rock...213339-34.html
                                Peyton Manning Fanboy
                                Originally posted by Complex
                                They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information