Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
    I dont fear **** in a 7 game set.
    And the Spurs and Mavs are not gonna be roll over for u guys either. And yeah, u fear LeBron and Wade.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
      And the Spurs and Mavs are not gonna be roll over for u guys either. And yeah, u fear LeBron and Wade.
      I never said that they would, but im confident in our odds in a 7 game series with anyone. Even those hacks in Miami

Originally posted by 49erNation85
      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        So are Celtics fans and a good portion of the Heat bandwagoners.

I think we have one Celtics fan on this whole site (Nalej, who is not annoying) and two Heat fans (yoda and dg) who have always been Heat fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
          I think we have one Celtics fan on this whole site (Nalej, who is not annoying) and two Heat fans (yoda and dg) who have always been Heat fans.
          Pretty sure Shiver only became a Heat fan this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
            I meant in general. The most annoying fans here are T-Wolves fans, those jerks.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

I like to keep you annoyed, I like it when you have that angry edge to you.

Comment

I understand, u just fear the Heat more than the Celtics. Thats all.
                Why are you acting like you're the two-time defending champs? The Lakers don't have anyone to fear but Ron Artest going berserk and killing everyone. Until someone beats them in a 7-game series, you can't talk ****. Plain and simple

Comment

• People you dont have to cheer for the Heat or the Celtics. You can cheer for Joakim Noah and the Bulls!

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

You are just jealous that they have a "good wing" in Corey Brewer

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                      People you dont have to cheer for the Heat or the Celtics. You can cheer for Joakim Noah and the Bulls!

Ya...that just can never happen. Could never bring myself to cheer for this guy

PS. Put spoiler tags for your safety
                      Last edited by Chucky; 02-11-2011, 12:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                        Why are you acting like you're the two-time defending champs? The Lakers don't have anyone to fear but Ron Artest going berserk and killing everyone. Until someone beats them in a 7-game series, you can't talk ****. Plain and simple
                        That sounds really scary. And I wasn't planning on talking **** about the Lakers. That escalated quickly.

Comment

• I'm just saying, you really talk like you're already NBA champions, when only half the season is over. God willing, Lebron James will tear his ACL, MCL, PCL, meniscus and achilles tendons all in one fall before season's end, and it'll be the end of the dynasty that never really started.

Comment

Why do the Spurs get NO credit whatsoever? They're what now, 44-8? They're surgical out there, just take teams apart. They never take a bad shot, nobody is out there chasing numbers. I'm sure they're more than happy to get buried in the headlines by the Heat/Celtics/Lakers/Melo trade/Blake Griffin dunking/2012 free agency...they just go out every night and win.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
                              Why do the Spurs get NO credit whatsoever? They're what now, 44-8? They're surgical out there, just take teams apart. They never take a bad shot, nobody is out there chasing numbers. I'm sure they're more than happy to get buried in the headlines by the Heat/Celtics/Lakers/Melo trade/Blake Griffin dunking/2012 free agency...they just go out every night and win.
                              IDK, I mean this obvously is not me cuz I said that I think the Spurs and Mavs have a chance to beat the Lakers for sure. Do I think so? No I don't, but, u can't argue against 44-8, or whatever it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                                I'm just saying, you really talk like you're already NBA champions, when only half the season is over. God willing, Lebron James will tear his ACL, MCL, PCL, meniscus and achilles tendons all in one fall before season's end, and it'll be the end of the dynasty that never really started.
                                I know that is what I am doing and what I am trying to do. I want Denny Green to crown my team's ass. AND DO NOT WISH INJURY UPON LEBRON! DON'T DO THAT! :(

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information