No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, sometimes I just got to do this cuz no one else does. Chris ******* Bosh u are so ******* soft. U are so ******* soft, that I think people can lay their head down on u at night and have their best ******* sleep. Why are u so ******* soft? Lets see some heat from u. I mean, do u even have a damn point yet? U damn ninja turtle.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
      Okay, sometimes I just got to do this cuz no one else does. Chris ******* Bosh u are so ******* soft. U are so ******* soft, that I think people can lay their head down on u at night and have their best ******* sleep. Why are u so ******* soft? Lets see some heat from u. I mean, do u even have a damn point yet? U damn ninja turtle.
      Really now?

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
        Really now?
        Ahhhh I miss it. Time for another one. C'mon Heat, we are not playing the Pistons here, we are playing the Celtics. They are too good. IDK WTF it is with them. But when we play these guys we go from the Heat to the ******* Icicles. We can't beat them. WHY? We are too talented. LETS ******* GO!

Comment

• Calm down Yoda the Heat are up 4 at the half after playing like crap.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

Ahhhh I miss it. Time for another one. C'mon Heat, we are not playing the Pistons here, we are playing the Celtics. They are too good. IDK WTF it is with them. But when we play these guys we go from the Heat to the ******* Icicles. We can't beat them. WHY? We are too talented. LETS ******* GO!
            ok we get it, the Heat are playing like Michigan State and nothing can go right, yet they happen to be up 4 points on one of the elite NBA teams, damnit if only the Heat can start playing basketball! I mean the Heat are 12-12 against above .500 teams you can't expect them to play like they do against the Bobcats.
            Last edited by SeanTaylorRIP; 02-13-2011, 01:15 PM.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
              Demarcus Cousins is a ******* idiot. But we all knew that anyway.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...nded-by-kings/

Suspended for "at least" three games.

Damnit I just traded Jamison for him. Pull your head out of your ass enough to just get fined and not suspended at least Demarcus.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                Damnit I just traded Jamison for him. Pull your head out of your ass enough to just get fined and not suspended at least Demarcus.
                At least Michael Beasley is behaving, right? :)

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                  At least Michael Beasley is behaving, right? :)

For now. I'm aiming for the fantasy version of the Jail Blazers. Is Bonzi Wells still available?

Comment

• What kind of ******** was that.

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

• The calming down failed. Not calmed. The Celtics have better players, have better execution, better coaching, they are just better. And ur damn right I want them to play like they play against the Bobcats. But its almost to the point where IDC if we 78-4, we will not win the championship. Cuz the 4 will be to the Celtics. The Heat lost to the Celtics last year in the playoffs. The Cavs lost last year to the....Celtics. AHHHHHHHHHH! I need to go hug some more trees. Make me calm.

Comment

This is what it means to bow down to the greatness of the heat?

what a joke.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                        I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• I know its a regular season game, but there is a pretty good chance I am gonna go punch a hole through a wall. No team can win when they turn the ball over so much. I has a sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                            This is what it means to bow down to the greatness of the heat?

what a joke.
                            There will be no bowing down to the Heat until they beat the ******* Celtics. No wonder why Lakers fans have no need to worry about us. We can't beat the Celtics.

Comment

• Lol at you guys taking yoda's trash talking earlier seriously. How long have you been around here?

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                                Lol at you guys taking yoda's trash talking earlier seriously. How long have you been around here?
                                Haha, not long enough prolly Birthday man. It what Yodapoop does. When my team is doing good and winning, I talk a bunch of ****. When my team loses, well I make it seem like we are the worst team in the league.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information