Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey look Bynum is hurt.

Comment

• Great defense on Bass by Walton there.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• sick missed dunk from Shannon Brown lol

Comment

• Dwight Howard is an animal. He has actual post moves now and it's terrifying, now if only they would get him the ball more regularly.

Comment

• I wish I got to see the Magic beat the Lakers. I was at church. :/

Comment

• I am still not over the loss. If we lose to them again next time which we prolly will, can we at least punch one of those mother ******* in the gosh darn face? Especially Rondo or Garnett. I mean whats the worse thing that can happen? People already hate us a lot, so why not? But make sure its some1 useless, aka not LeBron and Wade. In case Stern goes ape **** and suspends the dude for 20 games. Okay, I think we have a game plan.

Comment

• Is Gilbert Arenas the worst player in the NBA?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                  Is Gilbert Arenas the worst player in the NBA?
                  Probably. In the NBA, nothing is worse than a terrible player who thinks he's an all-star.

At least most terrible players are aware of their terribleness and so do not try to shoot the ball every time they touch it.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                  Originally posted by njx9
                  do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                    Is Gilbert Arenas the worst player in the NBA?
                    He's definitely the worst contract. Rashard Lewis isn't lighting the world up but at least he's a consistent 15+7 every night. Also aside from having one less year on his contract he has a special buyout clause on his contract in which we can cut him next year and only pay half, so basically by trading Arenas for him we saved 28 million and get him off the books a year early. I sure as hell thought Arenas was untradeable.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                      I am still not over the loss. If we lose to them again next time which we prolly will, can we at least punch one of those mother ******* in the gosh darn face? Especially Rondo or Garnett. I mean whats the worse thing that can happen? People already hate us a lot, so why not? But make sure its some1 useless, aka not LeBron and Wade. In case Stern goes ape **** and suspends the dude for 20 games. Okay, I think we have a game plan.
                      Only if you're willing to sacrifice Eddie House.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                        Probably. In the NBA, nothing is worse than a terrible player who thinks he's an all-star.

At least most terrible players are aware of their terribleness and so do not try to shoot the ball every time they touch it.
                        Unless you're Sasha.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          Unless you're Sasha.
                          Yeah but he could get 20-30 points each night if he wanted to.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                          Originally posted by njx9
                          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
                            Only if you're willing to sacrifice Eddie House.
                            Oh sure, he used to be one of them. By all means, punch him in the face.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                              Yeah but he could get 20-30 points each night if he wanted to.
                              Hey, he pulled Maria Sharapova at one point in time. So maybe he does have a little game that none of us never, never, ever, ever, ever see from his useless ass.

Comment

• I thought Joel Anthony's sole purpose was to take out dudes, so why not just use him for it? Yeesh.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information