NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    I thought Joel Anthony's sole purpose was to take out dudes, so why not just use him for it? Yeesh.
    As long as its not LeBron or Wade, its cool. It can even be Bosh, but I bet Ellen Degenrous hits harder than him. It can be House, Miller, Anthony, Howard or Arroyo (they don't play anyway), James "All I can do is stand by the 3 point line" Jones, any1. They can do it, but not LeBron and not Wade.

Comment

• Celtics 3
      Heat 0

I love it. Can't wait to see this team when it's close to 100%
      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Everyone is going to laugh at this BOS 3, MIA 0 overreaction when the HEAT sweep them in the Eastern Conference Finals.

NBA regular season...

DUZ KNOT MATTAH
        "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• Originally posted by gpngc View Post
          Everyone is going to laugh at this BOS 3, MIA 0 story when the HEAT sweep them in the Eastern Conference Finals.
          I really love u.

Comment

Everyone is going to laugh at this BOS 3, MIA 0 overreaction when the HEAT sweep them in the Eastern Conference Finals.

NBA regular season...

DUZ KNOT MATTAH

That very well may happen but let's not act like this doesn't do anything to the players psyche.
            I think it's big for such an injure-riddled team to continue to compete against the game's best teams.

Playoffs is when it matters most but let's not act like regular season games don't mean ****.
            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• The Celtics will not get swept in the playoffs, by anyone. I hate them almost as much as i hate Lebron, and i still respect them enough to not say something ******** like that.

Comment

• HEAT will win 4-2 probably.
                "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• I'll believe it when I see it.

Comment

• DeMarcus Cousins is an idiot

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                      That very well may happen but let's not act like this doesn't do anything to the players psyche.
                      I think it's big for such an injure-riddled team to continue to compete against the game's best teams.

Playoffs is when it matters most but let's not act like regular season games don't mean ****.
                      Doesn't Boston playing dogshit .500 basketball during the second half of last season and still making the finals pretty much prove the regular season doesn't matter?

Comment

• Not sure why any sane person would think the Heat will beat the Celtics. The Celts have yet to play them with a 100% healthy team and have still beaten them every time. Not to mention that they have owned Lebron and Wade in the playoffs ever since the big 3 got there. Whether or not they can stay healthy remains to be seen but a healthy Celtic team would handle these Heat

Sig by Me

Comment

• You guys are lucky the regular season matters just enough to keep the Cavs out of the playoffs, or else they'd go 16-0 through the playoffs. Because the regular season doesn't matter. I know it goes against every possible observation from this season, but I just know it would happen. No one would be able to stop Mo and JJ.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                          Originally posted by njx9
                          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                            DeMarcus Cousins is an idiot
                            1 of those cases where the supposed character concerns comes to light. Gotta love the talent but he'll never reach his potential if he doesn't get his act together. IMO he's the type of guy who needed to be on a veteran team, or have a good veteran presence to mentor him. I don't think they have that on the Kings, isn't it just Reke and Cousins running the team?

Give him an asst coach like a Patrick Ewing and/or a vet big man like McDyess(both just examples) I think he'd fare alot better. Things could get out of hand soon if the coach can't reel him in.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Everyone is going to laugh at this BOS 3, MIA 0 overreaction when the HEAT sweep them in the Eastern Conference Finals.

NBA regular season...

DUZ KNOT MATTAH
                              What evidence have you seen from those 3 games that makes you think Miami will do that hahahah.

I mean I am not saying it is impossible, but the Celts are a better team.
                              Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                              Coples is that dude.
                              Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post

Really? Injury riddled? I didn't realize having Rondo, Allen, Pierce, Garnett, and Perkins was being injury riddled. Sure they're dinged up a bit but lets not pretend like they're running on fumes with their big stars out.

Are we going to have to start making "did you know the Celtics had injuries?" jokes now?
                                (shameless self-promotion)
                                Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                                https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information