No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once Miami realizes that they need to run run run on the Celtics they'll beat them.

Boston isn't athletic enough to run with Wade and Lebron for 4 quarters.

Comment

• Monta 33 points last night...

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
      like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
        Really? Injury riddled? I didn't realize having Rondo, Allen, Pierce, Garnett, and Perkins was being injury riddled. Sure they're dinged up a bit but lets not pretend like they're running on fumes with their big stars out.

Are we going to have to start making "did you know the Celtics had injuries?" jokes now?
        Yeah, Shaq and Nate Robinson are hurt, they are as good as destroyed by injuries. Call em the Packers.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
        Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Dwight is just playing unreal right now. Everyone else on the team is terribly inconsistent, but Dwight has finally reached that level offensively, where he can carry this team on his back.

Oh, and we straight stole Earl Clark. I absolutely love this kid.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
            1 of those cases where the supposed character concerns comes to light. Gotta love the talent but he'll never reach his potential if he doesn't get his act together. IMO he's the type of guy who needed to be on a veteran team, or have a good veteran presence to mentor him. I don't think they have that on the Kings, isn't it just Reke and Cousins running the team?
            We still do have some veteran guys like Landry, Udrith and Dalembert. The guy is still just 20 years old, and I hope he has the sense to learn from mistakes unlike alot of people. If he can actually learn from his the mistake he made(and he was wrong, Tyreke 100% of the time will take the shot), I see this guy being a 18 and 10+ guy from awhile.

We still do lack another scorer. Tyreke is our leading scorer at just 18 a game which is bad. I really hope we can add another top 5 rookie to this team next year. Kyrie Irving or Jared Sullinger would give us our third piece to hopefully actually compete. I like the idea of Cousins and Sullinger together. Most all the good teams in the league are deep with talented big men and also have a score at the guard/forward position. Both Cousins and Sullinger are big guys who are very talented and IMO could be great playing opposite each other. Our line up would look like

PG Udrith/?
            SG Evans/Garcia
            SF Casspi/Greene
            PF Sullinger/Landry
            C Cousins/ Thompson/Dalembert

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
            @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Umm, prock...

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
              Originally posted by njx9
              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• I swear, some of you guys can be really slow sometimes.
                How far do you see the Celts going if their older players have to contine playing 40+ mins/game due to everyone else being in street clothes?
                start
                -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                  Umm, prock...
                  Did I go to far? hahaha

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                  Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
                    Did I go to far? hahaha
                    No, but your sig was an Indian woman for some reason. Read the RDT to catch up.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• A couple things random thoughts haha...

Detroit was spanking ATL today at one point by like 15 maybe, and then ATL out of all teams won by like 15.

Liked Andrew Bynum today after the game lol. coming off as an asshole but being real about how the game went. Just verified the ******** questions from the media.

Blake Griffin has caught like at least 3-5 half court/full court alley oops.. sometimes the passes aren't even on point.
                      Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                      Coples is that dude.
                      Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• I know everyone gets excited about the Knicks and stuff but I think people are overlooking the Hawks to at least win another series. I mean they are ahead of Orlando and could very well get the 4 seed. Atlanta will get swept by Boston but actually match up well against Miami because they have the athleticism and length to shut down Bosh and challenge LeBron at the rim. If JJ, Crawford, and Bibby are on they are tough to beat. Really Marvin Williams is the only guy holding them back with his garbage play.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Most of that post was pretty true, I kept reading to see if you were going to give ATL a shot against Boston. I do agree though however if they matchup with Miami, seems like they could at least make it a series. I think Wade would be the guy though that would destroy the Hawks. Like you said though, they would get handled by Boston even if they did win another series.

Marvin is truly a bust though... he had talent and seemed to get larger (fatty) every year.
                          Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                          Coples is that dude.
                          Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Atlanta rubs me the wrong way this season.

They are lazy, inconsistent, and weak at PG. Horford has taken a step up but Smoove and Crawford have taken steps back.

No thanks.
                            "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• Chris Broussard on ESPN said the Knicks turned down an offer that would sent 3 starters(Gallinari, Felton and another guy not named), Curry's expiring contract and a 1st round pick for Melo and Billups.

Thoughts?
                              Last edited by Da-Phins; 02-15-2011, 12:52 PM.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Da-Phins View Post
                                Chris Broussard on ESPN said the Knicks turned down an offer that would sent 3 starters(Gallinari, Felton and another guy not named), Curry's expiring contract and a 1st round pick for Melo and Billups.

Thoughts?
                                The KNICKS turned that down? Sounds like it would have been a steal on their end.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information