No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it pains me to think of the nets blowing up this team for 'melo. yea, he's a super star, but damn we're favors developing and a decent scoring SF away from being a playoff team. Quinton ross is playing big minutes tonight. QUINTON ROSS.
    Harris is a damn good PG, Morrow is a lights out shooter who i've seen actually play defense a couple times this year, Favors is going to be a stud, and Bropez...well who need rebounds and D, let favors do that, he can score inside pretty damn well.
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
      no way!
      although, i like both players, I don't like their contracts.
      also also, I wanna buy the Hornets. who's gonna donate me a couple hundred mil?
      I wish I had Mark Cuban's money cuz I would buy the Hornet's in a heart beat.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
        it pains me to think of the nets blowing up this team for 'melo. yea, he's a super star, but damn we're favors developing and a decent scoring SF away from being a playoff team. Quinton ross is playing big minutes tonight. QUINTON ROSS.
        Harris is a damn good PG, Morrow is a lights out shooter who i've seen actually play defense a couple times this year, Favors is going to be a stud, and Bropez...well who need rebounds and D, let favors do that, he can score inside pretty damn well.
        My fantasy team requires that you say something about Kris Humphries. Do so now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
          My fantasy team requires that you say something about Kris Humphries. Do so now.
          he is an outstanding role player and if the Nets weren't so bad, could possibly be in contention for 6th man (that and he started early in the year)

and diab, that'd be so awesome to own them haha, especially for you
          We ALL bleed scarlet
          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
            Wizards are horrendous enough but without Nick Young they are totally lost. There is no offense, Blatche is a horrendous black hole and any time Wall has to score 27 it's a problem.
            Yup pretty painful.

This would have been a good game to get Earl Clark some extended time. haha.

Oh and just another random note...Gilbert Arenas is freaking terrible.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

• Yup my only happiness in the game was seeing how Gilbert is still garbage. I'm not in any way saying Shard is much better but to get rid of that extra year with Arenas was a god send to this franchise. At least Shard won't cause any problems and every now and then has great shooting nights.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Well, on my way back from the raps game. Great game. Great atmosphere in the ACC. Got to boo Bosh like a ************. Refs were horrid, but I guess that is the norm when playing the heat. Bargnani absolutely made Bosh his *****. All this talk about Bosh's improved D was nowherre to be found tonight. It was also nice to see Bosh absolutely disappear in the 4th quarter like usual..

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                  Yup my only happiness in the game was seeing how Gilbert is still garbage. I'm not in any way saying Shard is much better but to get rid of that extra year with Arenas was a god send to this franchise. At least Shard won't cause any problems and every now and then has great shooting nights.
                  You should be saying Shard is much better because he is. Arenas is ******* horrible.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I love Lewis. But his days are numbered as a scorer. I was even surprised at how unaffected I was by his being moved. He just wasnt playing well anymore. But I still love the guy. I def. think playing PF all those years with us, aged him much more quickly. Granted, he's a 12-13 year vet, but those bigger bodies take their toll.

And more random stuff...

It may sound odd to some, but god has the regular season lost its luster to me. I'm not used to the Magic sustaining a good team for so long. Yeah, it sucks to have a bad team...but the regular season is so much more fun when you're actually fighting for something. While I like our current make up...I welcome the rebuild in a few years. I kind of miss being the under dog, and the thrill of seeing the young guys progress and surprise.

That said, as soon as the playoffs roll around...it's game on. haha. But again, I do miss being bad sometimes and the draft being relevant. I'm sure fans of current bad teams will have no clue what I'm getting at.
                    Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 02-16-2011, 09:10 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

• I'd still rather have Shard than Agent Zero.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• The Lakers lost to the Cavs!

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                        WHO DAT!

Comment

• Lakers lost to the Cavs lolololololololololololol.

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHA at overrated Lakers.

Oh and I wanna throw out a big FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU Rockets. Bunch of ******* no defense terds.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig

Comment

• Bynum tore it up tonight against the Cavs. There is no way they could trade such a stud for Carmelo.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                              Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Sarcasm? I didn't see the game.
                                -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information