NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
    Haha, I love how you base your opinions on a player from the one game they play against your team. Bosh has been quite good this year on defense during the course of the year.

But hey, whatever helps you sleep at night.
    I said it was "nowhere to be found tonight". Don't really see the issue in that as he clearly got ******* roasted by Bargnani tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
      I said it was "nowhere to be found tonight". Don't really see the issue in that as he clearly got ******* roasted by Bargnani tonight.
      If that's the case why would you point out that he's gotten better on defense this year if you were just referring to one game? Wouldn't you just say "Bosh played **** D tonight" and not "all this talk about Bosh's improved D"? It infers you're saying that he actually sucks on defense now and his improvements were not real.
      (shameless self-promotion)
      Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
      https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• thank god for the all star break

Originally posted by Da-Phins View Post
        HAHAHAHAHA at overrated Lakers.
        how are we overrated if we are the back to back defending champions? hmm?

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
          This, this, and well......this.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
          I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

thank god for the all star break

Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
            This, this, and well......this.
            Don't worry guys, he's just jealous that Chris Paul/Carmelo Anthony/other player is on the way!

Hopefully :S

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• The Hornets are completely falling apart. Losers of 9 out of the last 11. Okafor will be huge coming back but the team just seems to have lost their confidence and their offensive spark.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
              WHO DAT!

Comment

• Melo plz k thnxbai.

I have serious doubts this team can win the title constructed as is unless Matt Barnes decides to be the new Robert Horry when he comes back. They are absolutely atrocious on offense this year. Atrocious.

Comment

• Monta Ellis is a superstar player...21 points in the second half. 11 in the decisive 4th..Warriors win yet another game against a winning team.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                  like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• so despite Devin Harris saying multiple times he wants to stay with the nets and be a part of rebuilding, the nets feel he may not "be invested" in the franchise and are talking with the blazers where we'd send harris, outlaw and morrow for like andre miller and rudy fernandez.

i hate this team. if we do that...oh my god.
                    We ALL bleed scarlet
                    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Yes. Please do that Nets. We need you to destroy your roster so Melo has no intention of signing there.

And Laker fans, the Nuggets aren't trading Melo in the West.

Comment

• http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap..._Carmelo_Talks

now it's saying the nets are out of talks.

this is going to be a LOOOOONG week. between the melo drama and my total lack of faith in the Nets FO...oy vey
                        We ALL bleed scarlet
                        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Devin Harris blows anyway...but I wouldnt trade him to the Blazers unless I was getting Patty Mills in there somewhere. Acquiring Miller would just be to clear more cap room.

If I'm trading a youthful PG, I wouldnt want to do it for cap room. I'd want some young/redeemable talent back, at least. That said, having his and Przy's expiring contracts wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.
                          Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 02-17-2011, 10:32 AM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

Comment

thank god for the all star break

This season they are. They arent playing at the same level like they were during past two seasons. They should've been able to crush the Cavs....but they didnt.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig

Comment

• Bill Simmons' trade value chart is up. Two Kings in the top 50. Woot

Comment

• Can a Lakers fan explain to me what their accomplishments over the past two seasons has to do with this season?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information