NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
    I hate the Nets. I hate how they try use Jay-Z as a marketing ploy.

They try to be like

Nets: Hey look young promising black player! We're owned by Jay-Z! This is the cool team to play for! And we're going to Brooklyn bc Jay-Z is from there!

Jay-Z: Uh uh uh uh...Hov!

Nets: See!

When in reality, Jay-Z owns like 1% of the team and has no say in anything. Are players actually dumb enough to fall for this?
    Hey now, at least you still have the irreplaceable trio of Gallinari, Chandler, and Felton.

Comment

Jay-Z: Uh uh uh uh...Hov!
      What is "Hov"?

Comment

• No one will crossover as nasty as Iverson. Derrick Rose is the closest there will be, cause he is so damn lightning quick. Hardaway's crossovers were more efficient than anything cause he wasn't all that fast or agile, but they were very deceptive. If i grade em, i give AI's a 99, Rose's a 97 and Hardaway's a 94.

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
          Hey now, at least you still have the irreplaceable trio of Gallinari, Chandler, and Felton.
          If Melo goes to the Nets I will be so ******* happy.

Comment

• Yeah, that'll mean that the Nets now won't be the most irrelevant team in the NBA, it'll be the Raptors. Again.

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
              My life ******* sucks.

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
              What is "Hov"?
              Hove* I don't know how to spell it. Short for Hova. Whatevs.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                Yeah, that'll mean that the Nets now won't be the most irrelevant team in the NBA, it'll be the Raptors. Again.
                I would say there are still more irrelevant teams. Raps have at least made the playoffs in the last 5 years...you know...unlike the Kings who are only "relevant" for having a nutcase on their team.

Comment

Hove* I don't know how to spell it. Short for Hova. Whatevs.
                  Hova? Like Hover?

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                    Hova? Like Hover?
                    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you don't listen to Jay-Z's music.

Comment

• Comment

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you don't listen to Jay-Z's music.
                        This made me lol.

BB, it's pronounced Hoe-vuh. Like Jehovah.

Comment

• Shout out to Hova. God-MC, you all know him that's Jay-Z.
                          Back to the topic, Melo gave the Knicks plenty of chances to pull the trigger.

Comment

• Originally posted by MidwayMonster31 View Post

Shout out to Hova. God-MC, you all know him that's Jay-Z.
                            Back to the topic, Melo gave the Knicks plenty of chances to pull the trigger.
                            Denver's only been even talking to the Knicks for 3 weeks. But hey whatevs, until Melo signs with the Nets I won't believe that he's going to do it and I think in the end if the Nuggets won't accept Chandler, Felton, 2 first round picks, Bill Walker/other rotational scrub and a TPE from Minny for Eddy's contract, then Melo can go ahead and sign away the next 3 years of his prime to a Nets team that'll be decimated without a huge free agency and have missed out on the playoffs this year.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                            JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                            Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                            Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                            Originally posted by JBCX
                            Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                              Denver's only been even talking to the Knicks for 3 weeks. But hey whatevs, until Melo signs with the Nets I won't believe that he's going to do it and I think in the end if the Nuggets won't accept Chandler, Felton, 2 first round picks, Bill Walker/other rotational scrub and a TPE from Minny for Eddy's contract, then Melo can go ahead and sign away the next 3 years of his prime to a Nets team that'll be decimated without a huge free agency and have missed out on the playoffs this year.
                              Just like the whole free agency circus this year, there's probably more smoke than fire out there. I think a deal of one of the two between Chandler and Gallo, Fields, Curry's expiring and picks would make a reasonable offer.

Comment

• Bieber > Jonny Flynn.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information