X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blake Griffin.

Good god.

Comment

• That set up by Wall was ******* awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
        Isn't that pretty much what the original deal was that they said no to? So all it takes is a threat of going to NJ and they start throwing pieces back out there.

It's not like the Nets or Knicks become contenders even with this trade. Knicks are better after, but it is still gonna take another off-season of FA before you could even count 1 of them in.
        No the deal they said no to was that deal plus Fields and Mozgov plus 2 draft picks.

I am not trying to brag oh look at this great Knicks deal just posted it for those interested.
        Last edited by LTgiants; 02-18-2011, 09:22 PM.

Comment

• Harden showing that he's not completely worthless.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
            Harden showing that he's not completely worthless.
            Not hard to do in a fast break drill. But yeah Cousins is slutting it up, lol, you aren't supposed to post guys up in an allstar game when they are giving it to you.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Gary Neal is cheesing so hard.

And if I was Gary Neal I would be too.
              Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
              Coples is that dude.
              Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Wow haha Craig Sager just asked Wall if he had in mind that Cousins isn't always happy with his teammates if they don't get him the ball, the look on Cousins face was priceless.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                  Wow haha Craig Sager just asked Wall if he had in mind that Cousins isn't always happy with his teammates if they don't get him the ball, the look on Cousins face was priceless.
                  Wait, what was the question?

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

• Wall just won player of the game and Sager said he could have shared it with Cousins then said, ""It's documented that Cousins is not happy when his teammates do not get him the ball" The camera then shifted to Cousins who had a pissed off look and Wall had his mouth open, haha Sager definitely was an a-hole. Barkley also had a hilarious quote, "I understand DeMarcus Cousins is a bonehead & does bonehead things, but they should not hold that against him."

Comment

• Kobe Bryant is "The Black Mamba" World Premiere

Kobe Bryant is, "The Black Mamba". Directed by Robert Rodriguez.

Starring Kobe Bryant, Bruce Willis, Danny Trejo and Kanye West.

A Nike Basketball Production.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TO4yeUIPWE&hd=1 in HD

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                        So:

Billups
                        Fields
                        Anthony
                        Stoudemire
                        Mozgov/Turiaf

Toney Douglas
                        Bill Walker
                        Shawne Williams

?

I can't really get too excited about that team. They'd be fun to watch but they wouldn't win anything of substance. Like, you know, the Nuggets. But the same would be true of the Nets. The fact is Carmelo Anthony, his style of play, will do nothing to elevate the level of play from his teammates or on defense. The Nets/Knicks will make headlines and be no better than the Atlanta Hawks for the duration of Anthony's contract.
                        The Knicks don't care about this year. They're looking at the big picture. And the big picture is getting CP3 or Derron in 2 years.

Plus they can always build up that bench with time. Trade a bunch of role players for a star player? I'm down with it.

Plus we get to flush that turd down the toilet and I don't have to hear about him anymore.

Comment

• see, now I want the 'melo trade so we don't end up shipping devin harris for crap/expiring contracts.

jesus, at this rate, like half the nets contracts would expire at years end if we do that. PLUS, i REALLY don't wanna get rid of Morrow
                          We ALL bleed scarlet
                          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Whatever happens, I think it's going down this weekend. It sounds like the only real players are NYK and NJ, and the final trade offers will be laid out by both teams most likely by Sunday.

So we'll know this weekend what the deal is. I just want this saga to end already.

Comment

• The X factor in this is James Dolan. He's interfering with Donnie Walsh's mojo, and that's what's messing up the Knicks' confidence lately in their stance on Melo.

James Dolan is such a turd. He has Isiah Thomas constantly "consulting" him from afar and he's forcing the Knicks to get Melo no matter what. Denver knows this and now has leverage over us, bc they know Dolan will ship the whole team out for Melo and Dolan has final say.

So while Donnie plays it cool, Dolan is showing his hand, and Denver is laughing all the way to the deadline.

****** James Dolan. You asshole.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                                So:

Billups
                                Fields
                                Anthony
                                Stoudemire
                                Mozgov/Turiaf

Toney Douglas
                                Bill Walker
                                Shawne Williams

?

I can't really get too excited about that team. They'd be fun to watch but they wouldn't win anything of substance. Like, you know, the Nuggets. But the same would be true of the Nets. The fact is Carmelo Anthony, his style of play, will do nothing to elevate the level of play from his teammates or on defense. The Nets/Knicks will make headlines and be no better than the Atlanta Hawks for the duration of Anthony's contract.
                                Exactly why we need to hold onto Gallo, Fields and Mozgov to try and trade for Paul if Gallo fails to evolve into that awesome 3rd option I think he can.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                                JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                                Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                                Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                                Originally posted by JBCX
                                Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information