No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...so the only chance you're saying is to wait for a team to hand over a superstar like the grizzlies stupidly did?
    plus, they got Gasol in that deal, who's arguably better than any single player the knicks can offer.
    if landry ******* fields or the rooster are the reasons the knicks aren't pulling the trigger, they're idiotic beyond belief.
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• NY Knicks are the Detriot Lions ? WOW GTFO BBD

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
        NY Knicks are the Detriot Lions ? WOW GTFO BBD
        over the past decade, kind of. the knicks had the 2nd worst record in the NBA, better only than the clippers, over the span of 2000-2010.
        while i disagree because of the history, tradition and the garden, it's not that far off
        We ALL bleed scarlet
        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• I'll go with the Raiders

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
            Well that just isn't going to happen. You can't rely on a deal like that happening. Of course Amare and Melo isn't the end-all to lead you to a title. But your current core is much farther away. And waiting for Deron/CP3/Dwight is beyond idiotic. I would have assumed Knicks fans would have learnt from the whole LeBron fiasco
            *shrug* It's what Melo would cost us if he went to FA and I'm willing to call his bluff on joining a 40 win New Jersey team on which he'll be the leading rebounder.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
            JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
            Originally posted by abaddon41_80
            Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
            Originally posted by JBCX
            Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
              I'll go with the Raiders
              lol, that's actually exactly what I was going to say. We haven't been as abd for as long as the Lions, it's been an embarassing decade but I was proud of the teams we put together in the 90's, unlike Lions fans.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
              JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
              Originally posted by abaddon41_80
              Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
              Originally posted by JBCX
              Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                *shrug* It's what Melo would cost us if he went to FA and I'm willing to call his bluff on joining a 40 win New Jersey team on which he'll be the leading rebounder.
                oooh, a nice strawman baseless shot at the Nets. how clever.
                although a team of Billups-Morrow-Melo-Humphries-Bropez isn't too shabby.
                but hey, keep obsessing over an average SF/PF in Gallo.
                We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                  over the past decade, kind of. the knicks had the 2nd worst record in the NBA, better only than the clippers, over the span of 2000-2010.
                  while i disagree because of the history, tradition and the garden, it's not that far off
                  The Knicks are the most valued franchise in the NBA they are the Lions the most valued in football?

You can go back and look and oh look @ the Nets they used to stink before 2002 they were awful(Not a shot at you Scotty just cause you responded first).

That doesn't have anything to with today or have anything to with trades or F/A

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                    and Melo doesn't sign then you guys are back where you are now....on a steady road to mediocrity. Althoug I guess the good thing is if the Knicks don't get Melo then fans will stop thinking they actually have a decent chance at getting superstars as they will have strucken out two summers in a row after throwing away the two seasons before that to even get a chance of trying.

Comment

The Knicks are the most valued franchise in the NBA they are the Lions the most valued in football?

You can go back and look and oh look @ the Nets they used to stink before 2002 they were awful(Not a shot at you Scotty just cause you responded first).

That really doesnt mean ****.

It's not like the Nets owner couldn't afford to buy the Knicks ten times over.

Phokorov is clearly going to be willing to spend just as much if not more than the Knicks

Comment

Well that just isn't going to happen. You can't rely on a deal like that happening. Of course Amare and Melo isn't the end-all to lead you to a title. But your current core is much farther away. And waiting for Deron/CP3/Dwight is beyond idiotic. I would have assumed Knicks fans would have learnt from the whole LeBron fiasco
                        So we know that CP3 wants to leave NO. We know that he wants to play with Stat and Melo.

But we shouldn't wait for him.

What should we do then? Extend Felton? Develop Toney Douglas?

It's not idiotic at all to prepare for a DREAM scenario that all players also want. It's not like we're sacrificing anything by "waiting". We'll still play to win now.
                        "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

oh, i agree, I was just trying to explain where BBD was coming from. the raiders is actually a pretty good comparison. I was just saying they were horrible the past decade, and that's what BBD was alluding to (i assume).

and this is true, it means little. the Nets were a damn good team just 3 years ago and now nobody wants to come here
                          We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

• If the Knicks are anyone, they're the Redskins.

Comment

That really doesnt mean ****.

It's not like the Nets owner couldn't afford to buy the Knicks ten times over.

Phokorov is clearly going to be willing to spend just as much if not more than the Knicks
                              NBA is a business and your goal in business is to make $ I am pretty sure it means a lot if you make more $ and have more to spend especially when it comes to sports.

He tried to buy the Knicks before the Nets and he couldn't get the deal done. I am sure you will tell me that doesn't mean **** just wanted to put it out there for you in case you didn't know.

OK Phrokorov wants to spend $ I don't care that has nothing to do with anything I am talking about.

Comment

NBA is a business and your goal in business is to make $ I am pretty sure it means a lot if you make more $ and have more to spend especially when it comes to sports.

He tried to buy the Knicks before the Nets and he couldn't get the deal done. I am sure you will tell me that doesn't mean **** just wanted to put it out there for you in case you didn't know.

OK Phrokorov wants to spend $ I don't care that has nothing to do with anything I am talking about.
                                Phrokorov clearly doesn't seem like a guy who bought the team just as a business venture. Everything about him seems like he is another Cuban, who is the type of owner who is in it to win championships.

It's not like because the Knicks are more valuable that they have more money to spend than Phrokorov.

I don't get exactly what you are talking about then. Enlighten me

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information