No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charles Barkley blowing the fantasy draft= hilarity.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I want refs to start calling him for all his ******* travels. And Wade for carrying the ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        Charles Barkley blowing the fantasy draft= hilarity.

Is it just an all time draft? And he took Iverson first?

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
          I want refs to start calling him for all his ******* travels. And Wade for carrying the ball.

Let's be real here, stars don't get called for traveling, it's not just Lebron.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
            Is it just an all time draft? And he took Iverson first?
            All time in terms of guys picked to an all star team. And he took Iverson first.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Elgin Baylor in the 9th was a damn steal.

Comment

• And Rick Barry going undrafted is a headscratcher.

Comment

• No Pistol Pete

Comment

• Steve Kerr had the best team.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I'd have to agree with you although the fact that he took a lot of recent guys might be clouding my judgment a little.

Comment

• There is no way around the fact that Kerr's more recent team would run McHale's old ass team off the court. I won't get into what Barkley did, or the fact that Reggie Miller doesn't have a small forward (Barkley as your small forward? Really?!).

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                          The difference is Kobe and Jordan didn't choose to team up with top tier players via free agency. They stuck with their building franchises.

I'm not saying Lebron should or shouldn't have stuck with the Cavs because they were run idiotically, but you can't compare what Lebron chose to do with Jordan and Kobe sticking with one team and letting the franchise build around them.
                          Kobe wanted to be traded, a couple times when the Lakers were average after Shaq got kicked out of L.A.. Then Phil Jackson came back and they traded peanuts for Pau Gasol. If the Lakers did not bring in Gasol and the rest of his current team mates, he probaly would have left and joined a good team. The Cavs knew thst Lebron wanted to win a championship and knew he was going to be a free agent, and they decided to Pair him up with the powerhouse duo of Mo Williams and Antwan Jamison.
                          Last edited by Complex; 02-19-2011, 07:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            There is no way around the fact that Kerr's more recent team would run McHale's old ass team off the court. I won't get into what Barkley did, or the fact that Reggie Miller doesn't have a small forward (Barkley as your small forward? Really?!).

Well they would definitely beat them in a game, but I don't think that's how it works necessarily. I think the idea was that you were taking guys according to how good they were in their era as opposed to how they would do against each other. Because if it was the latter guys like Bob Cousy shouldn't have even been drafted.
                            Last edited by yo123; 02-19-2011, 07:26 PM.

Comment

• McHale's team is still the second worst.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Watching this just further confuses me as to how Igoudala didn't win that dunk contest. That dunk he had off the back of the backboard was never fully appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information