No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope Donnie Walsh resigns over this. Dolan and Isiah totally screwed him over. Apparently.

He can come take over the Pistons and clear our contracts now.

Comment

• Originally posted by JETS5128 View Post
      The knicks weren't winning a title this year anyways. But they increased their chances in the future by like, 500%
      No we increased Miami's chances in the future cause unless we have moves that can help us build a bench and quick we are not winning one any time soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
        No we increased Miami's chances in the future cause unless we have moves that can help us build a bench and quick we are not winning one any time soon.
        A bench is overrated. Look at Miami.

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
          Their starters are better and their bench is better. Miami is better then NY right now their is no argument.

Comment

I think theres a draft in the NBA?

Sig by Me

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
              And when they get crushed by the Celtics in the playoffs, or, barring that, the Western Conference Champion in the Finals, they'll wish they had more of a bench.

Comment

I don't see it....not like the Knicks had any chance at winning a championship with their pre-trade team.

Comment

• Originally posted by JETS5128 View Post
                  I think theres a draft in the NBA?
                  This is one of the worst drafts coming up. What are you planning to get from it?

Comment

• I think people are still forgetting about Chauncey in this trade. He's still a legit Top 10-12 point guard in the league and will make Amare look even better than Felton did if you ask me. He's a better scorer and has at least twice the vision of Felton too. Not as quick but will be a very underrated benificiary (?) to NY in this deal, at least for this season and maybe next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                      I don't see it....not like the Knicks had any chance at winning a championship with their pre-trade team.
                      You are right we had no chance pre-trade and as of right now we didn't increase it. Which usually would be the point in making a trade.

Comment

This is one of the worst drafts coming up. What are you planning to get from it?
                        Did anybody think Landry Fields was any good? We can certainly get some depth players and maybe a solid role player in the draft.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                          2 current Rumors:

Harris+Murphy for Andre Miller+Pryzbilla

3 way trade with Dallas which the Nets would get Felton and Mozgov and Harris back with the mavs. Other pieces not known.
                          the first one is literally just shedding cap. so stupid. especially we're rumored to give up a pick. If Morrow/Rudy Fernandez are involved, i'll flip.

and i dont even know what to think of the possible mavs deal. good lord this could get ugly.
                          We ALL bleed scarlet
                          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• holy **** it's done.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                            02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                            02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                            02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                            Originally posted by fenikz
                            we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                              Did anybody think Landry Fields was any good? We can certainly get some depth players and maybe a solid role player in the draft.
                              Landry is a rare case. Seriously go look up 2nd round steals in the NBA draft I can find you just as many if not more busts.

Comment

Walsh just pulled Fields and Mosgov out of his ass, you should have confidence he can do it again

Sig by Me

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information