NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JETS5128 View Post
    Walsh just pulled Fields and Mosgov out of his ass, you should have confidence he can do it again
    Mozgov wasn't a draft pick he was a signing from Russia. So ya he can scout the international game maybe find someone but Mozgov was far from done developing who ever he would get still would need time to develop and learn with this team they wont.

Comment

• Originally posted by CaneBang View Post
      I think people are still forgetting about Chauncey in this trade. He's still a legit Top 10-12 point guard in the league and will make Amare look even better than Felton did if you ask me. He's a better scorer and has at least twice the vision of Felton too. Not as quick but will be a very underrated benificiary (?) to NY in this deal, at least for this season and maybe next year.
      Not to mention Felton's level of play has decreased steadily since the beginning of the year.

I also think people are underrating the effect of this trade THIS season. It wasn't too long ago a Billups/Melo duo got the Nuggets to a Conference Finals in the WEST. Sure they had a better bench but they also didn't have Amare ******* Stoudamire...
      "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• Ya but you 2 are both assuming Billups wont want to be bought out which is agent came and said a few days ago he would ask for if he was traded.

Comment

• wait, so now the nets might deal harris to the mavs, 2 firsts to denver, and get felton and mozgov. what the **** do we get from the mavs?
          We ALL bleed scarlet
          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
            Ya but you 2 are both assuming Billups wont want to be bought out which is agent came and said a few days ago he would ask for if he was traded.
            Yes I am assuming that.
            "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
              wait, so now the nets might deal harris to the mavs, 2 firsts to denver, and get felton and mozgov. what the **** do we get from the mavs?
              I hear your getting Gallo not Felton either way Proko is taking a shot at us.

Comment

• And We Got Corey Brewer. Yesssssssss Hahahahaahahaha
                "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• Originally posted by gpngc View Post
                  Yes I am assuming that.
                  I noticed that. If he does in fact demand a buyout then what?

Comment

And We Got Corey Brewer. Yesssssssss Hahahahaahahaha

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSS. Good riddance you worthless sack of ****.

Comment

As Yo clearly pointed out he sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
                        I hear your getting Gallo not Felton either way Proko is taking a shot at us.
                        wht the ****? I WANT CHANDLER?

jesus, why nets, why? you tempt me with melo, but now we're keeping favors, but now we're just going to make deals to **** with the knicks?
                        our failure to get melo just pissed off Harris, who WANTED to be a part of our rebuilding project. it ****** with Favors' head. he's only 19 ******* years old, so we'll throw his name in trade talks from 3/4 of a year.
                        jesus. Hopefully favors rebounds and we don't get a ****** deal for Harris.
                        and I swear, if we deal Favors or Morrow, i'm killing someone
                        We ALL bleed scarlet
                        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• My question is how does it work that the Wolves give up Corey Brewer and get back Randolph and Curry's expiring? Cap-wise how does that work???????
                          "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

Wow..."another good wing" for the Knicks. What a score.

But ya...he's turrible. Good defender though

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                              YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSS. Good riddance you worthless sack of ****.
                              One T-Wolves bust down, lots to go.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Corey Brewer is on my fantasy team, he does not suck.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                                02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                                02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                                02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                                Originally posted by fenikz
                                we all hate you

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information