Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
    Who the hell let u out?
    DHVF is ******* awesome, back off.


    RIP TheManInBlack

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      DHVF is ******* awesome, back off.
      Thanks...friend :)
      SKOL VIKINGS!


      Comment


      • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        DHVF is ******* awesome, back off.
        But he was in Yodapoop jail. High security!

        Comment


        • I guess NY basketball just got exciting, because no one on that team will play any defense. Fortunately, D'Antoni wasn't brought in to coach defense.

          How long until they get Chris Paul?
          **** her in da *****!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by descendency View Post
            I guess NY basketball just got exciting, because no one on that team will play any defense. Fortunately, D'Antoni wasn't brought in to coach defense.

            How long until they get Chris Paul?
            Chris Paul plays defense, so he isn't an option. Steve Nash???

            Bonekrusher.

            Originally posted by JordanTaber
            Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

            Comment


            • RIP Escalade. You will be missed.

              #4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
              2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
              2015 2K Classic Champions


              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

              Comment


              • Maybe they still want Ricky Rubio!!!!!

                :(

                Comment


                • They probably do, and it may take a while until they realize he's Jose Calderon without a shot.


                  RIP TheManInBlack

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                    Maybe they still want Ricky Rubio!!!!!

                    :(
                    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I bought a Ricky Rubio T-Wolves jersey. HE MUST PLAY ONE GAME WITH THEM!

                    Comment


                    • dont make me kill you

                      Comment


                      • a little unnoticed thing the Knicks picked up a pretty big trade exception from the Timberwolves which they have a full year to use

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                          a little unnoticed thing the Knicks picked up a pretty big trade exception from the Timberwolves which they have a full year to use
                          Really? I haven't heard anything about this

                          Comment


                          • pretty sure its just the difference in contracts which is around 8 mil

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                              NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I bought a Ricky Rubio T-Wolves jersey. HE MUST PLAY ONE GAME WITH THEM!
                              Wouldn't it be more valuable if he never plays with them?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                                pretty sure its just the difference in contracts which is around 8 mil
                                The Wolves had a 13 million or 14 million exception from Jefferson. Curry makes 11 mil and Randolph makes nearly 2 million. So if we got any kind of exception I don't think its that big.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information