Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
    dont make me kill you
    I used to be a big fan of Rubio (just look at the thread MOTH dragged back up), but he's just not improving at all and it's sad. He's terrible.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• i honestly havent followed him since the draft

Comment

• Ricky would sell tickets and jerseys for at least a week in Minneapolis, which would be the longest the team has held the cities' interest in about 5-6 years.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• The Knicks also gave the Wolves 3 million, which helps offset the fact that they have to pay Eddy Curry to do nothing.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Curry should get Kosta Koufos' minutes.

I hope 3 years from now i never have to say anything remotely close to that.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
              Curry should get Kosta Koufos' minutes.

I hope 3 years from now i never have to say anything remotely close to that.
              Curry hasn't even played basketball in forever, so no he should not.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                Curry hasn't even played basketball in forever, so no he should not.

I don't care, I'd rather have Will Perdue play than Kosta Koufos.

Comment

• Am I mistaken or does this trade leave the Knicks with Amare, Turiaf, and Shelden Williams as their only big men?

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                    Am I mistaken or does this trade leave the Knicks with Amare, Turiaf, and Shelden Williams as their only big men?
                    Pretty much we also Play Shawne Williams @ the 4 and if Balkman stays he will prob also play @ the 4

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                      I don't care, I'd rather have Will Perdue play than Kosta Koufos.
                      Kosta is not THAT bad. And Balkman at the 4 LT, seriously?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Ladies & Gentlemen! Welcome to the death of small market basketball!

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
                          Ladies & Gentlemen! Welcome to the death of small market basketball!
                          there seriously needs to be contraction. either that or better distribution of talent. it's getting ridiculous.

Comment

• In the last 25 years or so, the only NBA Champs have been from Los Angeles, Boston, New York, Houston, Chicago, Miami, Detroit, and San Antonio.

Small market basketball never stood a chance!

Comment

• Houston, Miami, San Antonio aren't exactly basketball markets

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                                Houston, Miami, San Antonio aren't exactly basketball markets
                                But they are markets. You can't take that away from them.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information