Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • well Detroit isnt a market

    Comment


    • Oh yeah, Detroit is just a powerhouse of a market these days.


      RIP TheManInBlack

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        Kosta is not THAT bad. And Balkman at the 4 LT, seriously?
        have you taken a look at our roster?

        BK

        Originally posted by AcheTen
        JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
        Originally posted by abaddon41_80
        Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
        Originally posted by JBCX
        Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          Oh yeah, Detroit is just a powerhouse of a market these days.
          Well, if you consider the metro area, then yeah. It is.
          I'm a state.

          Comment


          • http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=5wb3taa

            Throw in Charlotte's first (from Chicago) to Memphis, and a 2nd from Houston to Memphis

            Houston: Gets two young athletic Centers to fill the void of Ming for the price of an unused shooting guard and a 2nd rder in a weak draft.

            Memphis: Gets out from under two top five pick contracts, and in return gets a solid bench shooting guard, a possible lottery pick and a 2nd rd pick. As well as a young small forward that has the dangerous p word.

            Chicago: Gets a SG who can create for himself, and can hit the three.

            What do you all think?
            Bears fan

            Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin


            In Tyler We Trust

            Welcome to Project Mayhem

            This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
            Jimmy Buckets <3

            Comment


            • http://www.denverpost.com/nuggets/ci_17447732

              Basically, George Karl will be starting Ty over Raymond Felton..

              Felton is likely gonna be moved before the deadline, and maybe a couple other players. He can't be too thrilled about that.

              They need to keep and than start Felt, and have Ty coming off the bench... Felt is more established at this point. Both Champs!
              Last edited by thenewfeature06; 02-22-2011, 09:47 AM.
              Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
              Coples is that dude.
              Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

              Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                Kosta is not THAT bad. And Balkman at the 4 LT, seriously?
                Its not my ideal choice but we are talking about Mike D'antoni. It wouldn't surprise me to see Balkman play minutes there if he is on the roster for the 2nd half of the season. We are talking about a man who had Shawne Williams guard Dwight Howard.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Bearsfan123 View Post
                  http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=5wb3taa

                  Throw in Charlotte's first (from Chicago) to Memphis, and a 2nd from Houston to Memphis

                  Houston: Gets two young athletic Centers to fill the void of Ming for the price of an unused shooting guard and a 2nd rder in a weak draft.

                  Memphis: Gets out from under two top five pick contracts, and in return gets a solid bench shooting guard, a possible lottery pick and a 2nd rd pick. As well as a young small forward that has the dangerous p word.

                  Chicago: Gets a SG who can create for himself, and can hit the three.

                  What do you all think?
                  I used to really want OJ Mayo, but no thank you. I'd rather get Courtney Lee out of this deal and take Omer Asik out of it. Give Houston ours or Bobcats 1st.

                  Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

                  Comment


                  • @sportsguy33 Whoa! That's a logical trade. RT @Chris_Broussard: Sources say Clippers dangling 2012 1st round pick from Minny to Denver for Gallinari. 15 minutes ago

                    Comment


                    • If it's top three protected (or something similar), i don't see why not. A line-up consisting of Gordon/Gallo/Griffin would be very good for a very long time. Might even attract a free agent or two

                      Comment


                      • And they could have a hilarious nickname like the 3G network or something
                        We ALL bleed scarlet
                        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                        Comment


                        • Holy **** i would off myself if that happened.

                          Comment


                          • lol @ 3G network... they'd have to step their game up and attract another G-player then.
                            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                              lol @ 3G network... they'd have to step their game up and attract another G-player then.
                              Sign Marc gasol, boosh, 4g network
                              We ALL bleed scarlet
                              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                              Comment


                              • I think they should get 3 more so they could be Fly like a G6

                                Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information