• Show
Clear All

• +rep to bears and scotty
    I don't know why, but this **** is hilarious to me
    -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Lol that was a good one.

Comment

• Gallo would be a great fit on the Clips.

Bledsoe/Gordon/Gallo/Griffin/Jordan is a great starting 5 for the future.

Comment

• What is this Chucky? Who let you post about something else besides bashing the Knicks?

Comment

• Hey now!

I sprinkled a few posts about Demar getting robbed in there

;D

btw I actually said it was a smart deal for the Knicks

also...I fully expect BC to go after Gallo seeing as he wasn't born in America. In which case I will jump off a bridge

Comment

• That sound you just heard?

Oh, that was just jizz rocketing out of my dick. The Knicks are finally relevant again.

Comment

• So when is Carmelo actually going to suit up for the Knicks?

Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
                It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
                Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
                http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
                421 Witness
                756*

Comment

• I don't think he'll play vs the Bucks. But I'd imagine after that.

I grabbed tickets before the trade deadline to the Knicks/Cavs game at the Garden on Friday. I knew if I waited after the trade went down I'd probably pay a good chunk more for them.

Sweetness. Can't wait to see Melo in person.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                    I don't think he'll play vs the Bucks. But I'd imagine after that.

I grabbed tickets before the trade deadline to the Knicks/Cavs game at the Garden on Friday. I knew if I waited after the trade went down I'd probably pay a good chunk more for them.

Sweetness. Can't wait to see Melo in person.
                    That's awesome, I had tickets to see the Nuggets play the Wolves in Minneapolis over Christmas break, but Melo was out of the lineup for a death in the family.

I bet the Garden'll be electric.

Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
                    It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
                    Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
                    http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
                    421 Witness
                    756*

Comment

• Hmm, how will the Knicks acquire CP3 now?

Only players under contract will be Stoudemire, Melo, and Balkman, I think. Don't think they'll have enough to sign him for a max deal, and a sign-and-trade would be...Balkman straight up?

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• Originally posted by jag View Post
                        That's awesome, I had tickets to see the Nuggets play the Wolves in Minneapolis over Christmas break, but Melo was out of the lineup for a death in the family.

I bet the Garden'll be electric.
                        Yeah, i definitely saved some money. If you go to stubhub, the tickets are selling for double now that Melo is a Knick.

Center section 400 tickets are going for 110 bucks! Section 400! Those seats to a Knicks/Cavs game were going for 60 bucks before the trade deadline.

Comment

• You can get the same tickets to see the Wolves for 6.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Also, I'm starting the "L.A. Double D - 2012" movement.

I wanna see a "Big 3" in LA.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• I hope that's an exaggeration. The sad thing is...I'm not 100% sure if it is...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
                                Hmm, how will the Knicks acquire CP3 now?

Only players under contract will be Stoudemire, Melo, and Balkman, I think. Don't think they'll have enough to sign him for a max deal, and a sign-and-trade would be...Balkman straight up?
                                And possibly Fields and Douglas has a team option.

It matters what the new CBA looks like (also if there's a franchise tag) and what the new cap # will be.

But the bottom line is that CP3 WANTS to be a Knick. And rumors have already begun that DWill does also...

Broussard (who has been absolutely money with his sources) said today that he's willing to bet the Knicks will end up with CP3 or Deron by 2012.
                                "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information