No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i love the deron williams trade WAY more then the carmelo trade!

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
      And then he'll realize that he doesn't have to be in Utah for 7 months out of the year and he will rejoice.
      He'll have to be in Newark...ewww.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

• I'm probably a bigger fan of Harris than most, but I think this is a pretty good deal for the Jazz.

You weren't going to resign Deron anyway, and you can build a team around Harris, Al Jefferson, Mislap, and Favors.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
          johnhollinger Deron Williams told me it was not his choice. He is stunned. Declined to do interview until he figures out what it all means.
          Lol wtf, this is pretty crazy. Why in the hell would Utah let their HOF coach retire and then trade the franchise player? Seems like Deron doesn't have any desire to re-sign there, sounds pissed off now, and it's not like NJ is a contender.

I don't know why you'd give that up without at least getting a verbal that he'd re-sign with you.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
            He'll have to be in Newark...ewww.
            he was in Utah for so long, a year and ahalf in newark won't be too bad, then he'll be in brooklyn! (I hope)

and I'm not sure if the Nets are getting brandon wright or not, i REALLY hope we do, he'd be nice to have off the bench behind humphries.

anyone know Deron and AK47's relationship? with that and the whole russian connection, one would think it could be a safe bet AK47 will be a Net next year
            We ALL bleed scarlet
            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
              I'm probably a bigger fan of Harris than most, but I think this is a pretty good deal for the Jazz.

You weren't going to resign Deron anyway, and you can build a team around Harris, Al Jefferson, Mislap, and Favors.
              I'm a huge Harris fan, have been even before he was a Net. but we were rumored to get like Andre Miller and crap or caron butler for him, so I'm ok with this. Losing favors hurts though :(
              We ALL bleed scarlet
              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

johnhollinger Deron Williams told me it was not his choice. He is stunned. Declined to do interview until he figures out what it all means.
                CHYESSSS. he will be a knickerbocker.

Comment

• My initial thoughts were that NJ would go after Howard now but what do they do with Brook? Great deal for the Nets and smart move by the Jazz as well.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                  12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• Originally posted by derza222 View Post
                    Do the Nets get Brandan Wright in this deal as well? I've seen it both ways. If so he's an interesting minor piece. Pretty efficient scorer in limited minutes, wonder if he could extend that into more play time given the opportunity. Then again I've heard (don't watch enough Golden State to know) that he doesn't give enough effort defensively and given the Warriors aren't exactly the best defensive team in the league...
                    The NJ/GS deal is seperate and still hasn't been completed according the Warriors beat writers who are disputing a lot of the reports out there. I guess the NJ/GS deal is a back up deal for both teams if nothing else happens from here till tomorrow:
                    MSteinmetzCSN Again, Murphy & 2nd-round pick for Gadzuric, B.Wright not done. It's there if nothing better comes along for either team.
                    On Be Wright: I been a big fan of his but he has not been able to stay healthy once in his career. He has had some shoulder issues that have bothered him the past few seasons and it does not help that GS has drafted other big guys while he has been recovering pushing him down the bench. Aside from the injury issues he was drafted by the wrong coach to develop under.
                    You are right effective scorer in limited minutes and actually has pretty nice range at the top of the key. Not as good of a rebounder as you would like for someone with his length could be due to how small his frame is. Solid shotblocker.

Comment

• sportsguy33 Bill Simmons

"Hey Deron Williams - you just destroyed pro basketball in Utah, what are you doing next?" "I'm going to Disney World!"

Comment

• I liked Wright a lot in college, and with dealing Favors, we're thin as **** on the front line. We'd have Humphries and Bropez starting with Gadzuric and Petro backing them up...gross. Maybe even Outlol at PF. eww
                        so Wright would be a sweet get, even if we have to send a 2nd GS's way
                        We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

sportsguy33 Bill Simmons

"Hey Deron Williams - you just destroyed pro basketball in Utah, what are you doing next?" "I'm going to Disney World!"

hahahaha this is pretty classic.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• WTF is going on...
                            "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• Also apparently a done deal:

Kings Get: Marcus Thornton
                              Hornets Get: Carl Landry

Comment

• Is Deron signing an extension with NJ?
                                "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information