• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gpngc View Post
    Is Deron signing an extension with NJ?
    Nets can't offer an extension until after July 9th

Comment

• enough nets talk. idk if it's been posted but melo will don the #7 jersey.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
        Also apparently a done deal:

Kings Get: Marcus Thornton
        Hornets Get: Carl Landry
        Yeah this deal was in the works yesterday...

Not really bad for either side.
        Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
        Coples is that dude.
        Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Originally posted by thefalconer View Post
          enough nets talk. idk if it's been posted but melo will don the #7 jersey.
          enough nets talk? the majority of this thread in the past year or so is:
          Magic fans
          monta ellis
          Knick fans
          melo drama (more knicks fans, mainly)
          not being able to have an opinion because most of us can't dunk over a kia

being the lone nets fan, and just trading for a superstar, the Nets talk shall continue!
          We ALL bleed scarlet
          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• I mean we can talk about them, but Scotty.. what will make him want to sign an extension? Who can they get next year in FA or does it even matter being 17-40?

He went to a worst team, just a better city I guess though Utah would be straight for me.
            Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
            Coples is that dude.
            Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
              Magic fans
              monta ellis
              Knick fans

being the lone nets fan, and just trading for a superstar, the Nets talk shall continue!
              Until they don't get Deron to re up his deal!

Comment

• Utah would not be straight for me if I was black.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                  And then he'll realize that he doesn't have to be in Utah for 7 months out of the year and he will rejoice.
                  It would be better than living in LA for 7 months.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                    Utah would not be straight for me if I was black.
                    I had a friend who went to Utah St. on a football scholarship. He transferred to Cal State Fullerton after a semester to play baseball. He said being a black person in Utah was the most horrible experience of his life.

Get this: in the lunch commons area, students would change the TVs if they were on MTV or anything because of how immoral it was.

Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                      It would be better than living in LA for 7 months.
                      I don't know what to say to this other than it's stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                        Magic fans
                        monta ellis
                        Knick fans
                        *laker fans* lebron suckz
                        *lebron haters* what a douche
                        *lebron lovers* MVP!!11!
                        That sounds about right.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

I had a friend who went to Utah St. on a football scholarship. He transferred to Cal State Fullerton after a semester to play baseball. He said being a black person in Utah was the most horrible experience of his life.

Get this: in the lunch commons area, students would change the TVs if they were on MTV or anything because of how immoral it was.

Not that I care anything about MTV, but just that there are people in this world in this day and age like that....

I'd totally get into a fight there. Cross off Utah on my list of places never to visit.

Comment

I don't know what to say to this other than it's stupid.
                            You would be close to Park City and have great skiing. It also doesnt cost 1 million just to get a decent house in Utah either.

Comment

• Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
                              I mean we can talk about them, but Scotty.. what will make him want to sign an extension? Who can they get next year in FA or does it even matter being 17-40?

He went to a worst team, just a better city I guess though Utah would be straight for me.
                              well, we're a young team and I wouldn't be surprised if we make another move or 2. But we've got 3 starters in Deron, Morrow and Bropez (morrow's been FANTASTIC this year, i'm super excited for him). We need to get some forwards in the offseason, because I dont think Humphries is a good option as a starter. I think we look to spend some cash on AK47 and David West. While not very sexy, a lineup of Williams-Morrow-AK47-West-Bropez is a playoff team in the east.

my boner dream is the nets package their 2012 and 2013 picks to try and get Derrick WIlliams this year.
                              but i've heard the 2012 draft is supposedly stacked
                              We ALL bleed scarlet
                              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Congratulations Scotty this a great deal for your Nyets if the Russian can get Deron to resign.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information