NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
    Anyone else see Tyrus Thomas' super play tonight?
    Dunk of the year? I think so!

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• The 76ers are only 1 game ahead of MIL, ATL, and CHA. 76ers win and those teams lose, the Sixers are 6th. ****.

Thanks to jkpigskin

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
        I didnt see it anyone have a video?

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
          I didnt see it anyone have a video?
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N5MbTdfJTw

Comment

• that was nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
              haha it was a really good dunk, but i really think dwight howard's dunk on tim duncan to win the game was the best dunk and one of the best plays of the year. Very good win last night and i like how tyrus is stepping up. That means less ******s for malik allen which is always good. Hinrich played well, but both him and gordon have to stay out of foul trouble even though most of those fouls were ticky tack fouls. Hinrich played well and came out of his 30% FG percentage from the last 5 games. We really need the rookies to step up now that nocioni is out. TT brings so much energy and i am glad skiles told him he is going to get more ******s. Deng also continues to play well and its almost automatic from the outside now. I just wish he would drive in more. All in all good performance and TT is goingto be one of the best shot blockers in this league.

Comment

• Josh Smith becomes youngest player to 500 blocks, just wanted to mention that.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Amazing win byt he Wiz over the Warriors. One of the craziest finishes I've ever seen. Watch sports center tonight to see what im talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                    Amazing win byt he Wiz over the Warriors. One of the craziest finishes I've ever seen. Watch sports center tonight to see what im talking about.
                    I know craziest game evere, Gilbert is so clutch, and Don Nelson is so stupid.

Comment

• Sweetness doesn't Ben Gordon blow. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                        Sweetness doesn't Ben Gordon blow. lol.
                        He's on my good side for today. But like I've said earlier, if he's not scoring, he's useless on the court. But when he does score, we have to have him.

It's a double edged sword. I can't believe we won. I'm watching the Pre-Recorded game and they're down by 16 right now.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                          I know craziest game evere, Gilbert is so clutch, and Don Nelson is so stupid.
                          Nellie's in tank mode. It's a joke though to call that foul let alone give him a T with .1 left. It was like a few weeks ago when Travis Outlaw got a T for checking in with his shirt unchecked in the 4th Q. Just nonsense.

Comment

• Watching the hornets game, and Tyson Chandler who's having a nice game and season. Just a thought about the Bulls off season moves:

2006 - 2007 stats
                            Ben Wallace (32yrs old) - 6.2ppg, 10.3rpg, 2.17bpg; .443 FG%, .409 FT%
                            Tyson Chandler (24yrs old) - 8.6ppg, 12.4rpg, 1.77bpg; .615 FG%, .500 FT%

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                              Watching the hornets game, and Tyson Chandler who's having a nice game and season. Just a thought about the Bulls off season moves:

2006 - 2007 stats
                              Tyson Chandler could not stay in Chicago another year. It's that simple.

Wallace has knee problems right now, but he's consistently making great plays on the defensive end, he can score when he needs to, and he's good on the boards. Sure we overpaid, but who doesn't these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                                Watching the hornets game, and Tyson Chandler who's having a nice game and season. Just a thought about the Bulls off season moves:

2006 - 2007 stats
                                yes these stats show that chandler is having a better year, but i am guessing that you have not watched any bulls games at all. You can not go off pure stats. Now i am not saying chandler is a having a an okay year cause i know he is having a great year. However, wallace is a much better one on one defender than chandler and in the fact that we can leave wallace one on one with anyone most of the time without someone coming in and double teaming. Chandler is really weak and has a hard time doing this...most of his blocks are on help d. Plus, wallace is so much more intelligent on d cause he also looks for the steal and strips it when he can. Now, i was a really big tyson fan and i still like him but you have to look at the whole picuture. In a sense we got a chandler in tyrus thomas but tyrus is just way more athletic

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information