X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
    :/

Way to leave out Deng and Boozer
    because the people on them dont collapse as much. ..when they collapse but keep the pass angle occupied as well
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• On the play I was talking about Amir(who covers Boozer) completely collapsed on Rose. James Johnson/Sonny Weems(covering Deng) was also constantly trying to help cover Rose

Comment

• He may feel more comfortable dishing it when they start knocking down more shots in general. Id rather have him taking the shots than trying to fill some stereotype that could lead to his team losing more. He wins games with the ball in his hands. He doesn't have the luxury for great perimeter shooters, Deng is wildly inconsistent, Bogans/brewer/korver meh city.

If he had Ray Allen he would be more comfortable with dishing it. Then he'd average 24 and 14 though. :D
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Until it becomes a detriment to the teams success as teams could constantly just collapse on him. Obviously it has worked decently well up to this point, but with the team getting healthy he is gonna have to learn to use his teammates or else you can expect an early exit in the playoffs

...and Korver is one of the better 3P shooters in the league.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
            Until it becomes a detriment to the teams success as teams could constantly just collapse on him. Obviously it has worked decently well up to this point, but with the team getting healthy he is gonna have to learn to use his teammates or else you can expect an early exit in the playoffs

...and Korver is one of the better 3P shooters in the league.
            Yes he only had 10 assists tonight. I am fine with him taking that final drive because the previous 5 or so drives he was pretty freely getting to the rim at his leisure. The game was pretty much over at that point any way and they needed a quick bucket, while a pass would have probably been a few more away from another shot.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• I have no problem with him driving as he's obviously unbelievable at it....but when teams collapse on him he has to dish i.

Comment

• Quick NBA thoughts:

Deron Williams > Carmelo Anthony. The Nets won this trade saga in my opinion. If I was building my team Deron Williams would fall just behind the top tier for my first choice; but to acquire one of, if not the, best PG in league is an astounding move considering most thought the Nets would come away empty handed.

I think an x-factor, for the rest of the season, is whoever acquires Troy Murphy after he is bought out. He may not have gotten along with Avery Johnson and hasn't played well, but he is a legit 15/9 6'11" PF who can hit threes and spread the floor. According to what I've read Boston, New York and Miami are all chomping at the bit to sign him.

Why are the Nuggets hoarding Raymond Felton? It is time to turn the reins over to Ty Lawson, who I feel will be a special player. There is no sense in having both of them when there are teams in the league that would kill for a decent PG. (spoken as an angry Felton fantasy owner)

The Magic are in real, real trouble. Losing to a Kings team without Tyreke Evans, on the second night of a road back to back? That is horrible. They've looked lousy as of late. Now they are stuck with a mediocre roster and a outrageous salary. Adios Dwight Howard.
                Last edited by Shiver; 02-23-2011, 11:07 PM.

Comment

• I classify D-Rose in that Allen Iverson mold. Lets not forget Iverson averaged around 30 ppg/8apg for a couple of seasons. While Rose is a capable passer he will always have a score first mentality. Not saying one style is better than the other but Drose is a combo guard with the best connotations of that word. He'll never be a CP3, Deron, or even John Wall type player who is pass first score 2nd. Doesn't mean that he won't be better than all 3 of them in fact IMO I'd argue he's the best guard in basketball right now not counting Kobe.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                  Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                    Quick NBA thoughts:

Deron Williams > Carmelo Anthony. The Nets won this trade saga in my opinion. If I was building my team Deron Williams would fall just behind the top tier for my first choice; but to acquire one of, if not the, best PG in league is an astounding move considering most thought the Nets would come away empty handed.

I think an x-factor, for the rest of the season, is whoever acquires Troy Murphy after he is bought out. He may not have gotten along with Avery Johnson and hasn't played well, but he is a legit 15/9 6'11" PF who can hit threes and spread the floor. According to what I've read Boston, New York and Miami are all chomping at the bit to sign him.

Why are the Nuggets hoarding Raymond Felton? It is time to turn the reins over to Ty Lawson, who I feel will be a special player. There is no sense in having both of them when there are teams in the league that would kill for a decent PG. (spoken as an angry Felton fantasy owner)

The Magic are in real, real trouble. Losing to a Kings team without Tyreke Evans, on the second night of a road back to back? That is horrible. They've looked lousy as of late. Now they are stuck with a mediocre roster and a outrageous salary. Adios Dwight Howard.
                    I agree with mostly everything you said except I want to differ a little bit with Lawson. I think he can be a pretty good player but not great. I think he does deserve the chance to start and I think he'll do pretty good..but I wouldn't say he'll be special...but that's just my opinion.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                    Originally posted by TitanHope
                    R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                    He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• The new NBA CBA will have a franchise tag. Sorry to those hoping Dwight will leave Orlando.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                        The new NBA CBA will have a franchise tag. Sorry to those hoping Dwight will leave Orlando.
                        Unless instead of a franchise tag they go with a hard cap. In which case Dwight would 100% be leaving Orlando.

Comment

• Listen, I know I am the last guy who u would expect this to say. But I hate this man. Yeah, I ******* love my team has 2 of the top 5 players in the NBA and 3 of the top IDK.....40, don't exactly know where I would put Bosh. But, I hate it man. LeBron ****** Cleveland over man, Bosh ****** Toronto over, Melo ****** Denver over, and Utah got rid of Williams before it could get ****** over. Cuz truth be told all 4 of those dudes were the guys they called their franchise. I know I am sounding like a hypocrite, but trust me I know if the shoe is on the other foot, I know ur pissed. I hate the fact that Melo got to go to New York like he wanted. Glad Fields went away cuz he pretty much said he would go to only New York before playing a game in the ******* NBA. Too many players are getting to name their trade destination. Sure, I know they can sign FA, but technically speaking: Bosh and James were trades too. So yeah, **** man, I get it.

Comment

• I'm done with the Wolves. Just... done. To come out like after the All Star break is beyond pathetic. 100% hockey here on out.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
                              I agree with mostly everything you said except I want to differ a little bit with Lawson. I think he can be a pretty good player but not great. I think he does deserve the chance to start and I think he'll do pretty good..but I wouldn't say he'll be special...but that's just my opinion.

True, maybe a little bit of the Vodka talking. But I do like his game a lot.

Comment

• I'm not a fan of the super teams either. I wouldnt even want three super stars on my team. I've already soured on the regular season a bit. Because for really good teams...it's damned pointless. It's just a long practice period until the playoffs. Basketball can actually lose a lot of fan support with the formation of a few of these super teams. Sure, make basketball relevant for three teams every year. Fun.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information