NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
    And how exactly are you going to get rip? Are the Pistons going to cut him?
    There is some talk that they are looking to buy him out.

Also the Celtics just signed some guy named Chris Johnson out of the D-League.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
      And how exactly are you going to get rip? Are the Pistons going to cut him?
      That's probably how the Rip era is gonna end. We were supposedly really close to trading him with a protected future pick to Cleveland, but Rip couldn't agree to a buyout amount and he didn't want to play there.

Comment

• They will not buy him out and Rip will not give back all that money.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• If the Pistons buy out Rip, I would not mind the Bulls going after him.

Comment

• Originally posted by mqtirishfan View Post
            I will cut you.
            YOU WILL DO NO SUCH THING. You bring this all on yourself.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• The Greatest sig is back baby!!!

How many are impressed with the progress Dwight has made this year on the offensive end? That one week with Hakeem was unbelieveable!

Goooooo Magic!!!

Comment

• I've actually been really impressed with Dwight on offense, he's really improved.

It's amazing that the Magic somehow found a way to get worse around him when him developing an offensive game was one thing they were lacking..

Comment

• I wish Rip would've just went to Cleveland and played. The trio of Baron, Rip, and Antawn Jamison would definitely be.... expensive.

Comment

• Here is the video of the Bosh Flop

http://yfrog.com/h8r8rg

Comment

• The Predator is 1-15 tonight. His nose must really be hurting...

Bosh is scared to shoot because Asik might dive at his ankles and prevent him from providing for his family..
                      Last edited by iowatreat54; 02-24-2011, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• Hey guys, you're up 9 on the Heat in the 4th quarter, how do you preserve the victory? Put Korver on Lebron...

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                          The Predator is 1-15 tonight. His nose must really be hurting...

Bosh is scared to shoot because Asik might dive at his ankles and prevent him from providing for his family..
                          he is on ******* fire.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                          I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• LOL.

Comment

• Some of the shots lebron takes amaze me....

Bosh continues to heat up...

I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Derrick Rose is nasty.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information