Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derrick Rose is the complete opposite of Chris Bosh

Comment

• Please Melo is no New Yorker, he's a B-more boy all the way and hasn't even talking about being a proud new yorker until recently.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
        Derrick Rose is the complete opposite of Chris Bosh
        Do you mean a small player compared to a big player, but hes about 20 million times tougher than Bosh's soft ass?

Originally posted by 49erNation85
        I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• At what point do you stop shooting? 1-10? 1-15? Maybe if he gets to 1-20?

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
            Please Melo is no New Yorker, he's a B-more boy all the way and hasn't even talking about being a proud new yorker until recently.
            He was born in Brooklyn but w/e that wasn't the point of me posting the commercial.

I just wanted people to watch + compare the two commercials and just have a laugh.

Comment

• I don't know how you call that...

Oh wait, yes I do, it was Lebron and the Heat were losing.

It should have been a no call. That was pathetic.

Comment

• Chucky do you mean dish it on collapse like that?

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• UNSELFISH! UNSELFISH!

Atta baby D-Rose....sick play, I saw Wade anticipating the help, and for some reason I knew Rose would dish it to Deng.

I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Oh, I guess that's why Lebron always gives up that last shot this year...

Comment

• Once again, some of the shots Lebron takes amaze me.....go to the ******* hole you idiot....you dont need a 3 there.

Comment

• Bulls 2 Heat 0!

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Maybe Pat Riley should have shipped Chris Bosh out of town earlier today.

Comment

• Miami scored 14 points in the 3rd quarter...all by Wade and Lebron.

Miami now a blistering 1-7 vs. the top 5 teams in the league.
                            Last edited by iowatreat54; 02-24-2011, 10:51 PM.

Comment

• Bosh lost that game.
                              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Wade, Lebron, Bosh, and CHALMERS all with 40+ mins tonight and the Heat only played 8 guys.

That's not going to get you far in the playoffs, Miami.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information