No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asik and Brewer had huge games off the bench. So glad they didnt trade Asik.
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
        Miami now a blistering 1-7 vs. the top 5 teams in the league.
        At the end of the day that will not matter, AT ALL. Just like the Celtics last year, or the Lakers' similar struggles this year.

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
        Bosh lost that game.
        I'm not joking, if he does that in the playoffs he will be run out of town. Hmm... Mike Miller, Chris Bosh for Nene and Raymond Felton.. jk

or am I?

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
        Wade, Lebron, Bosh, and CHALMERS all with 40+ mins tonight and the Heat only played 8 guys.

That's not going to get you far in the playoffs, Miami.
        They need Mike Miller and Udonis Haslem in the worst way.

Comment

Wade, Lebron, Bosh, and CHALMERS all with 40+ mins tonight and the Heat only played 8 guys.

That's not going to get you far in the playoffs, Miami.
          Well it doesn't help things when one of your apparent big three shoots 1 for ******* 18. Some nights u just don't ******* have it u piece **** Bosh. Good God, why, is he really that dumb. 18 ******* shots and make 1. Alright, I know people were bitching when people said oh I could do that. Well Good God, I can shoot 1 for ******* 18. 1 for 18. If u going that bad, stop at 12 or something. Dumbass. I mean eventually Noah and Boozer prolly start feelng sorry for ur ass and they give u shots. And u still ******* miss them. GOD!

Comment

• In fact, its a demotion after tonight until I can see improvement against teams that don't ******* suck. Its the big two and one ugly ass mother ******.

Comment

• bow down to the greatness of Chris Bosh

Originally posted by 49erNation85
              I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                bow down to the greatness of Chris Bosh
                NO, NO, NO. Never, ever, EVER!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                  At the end of the day that will not matter, AT ALL. Just like the Celtics last year, or the Lakers' similar struggles this year.

I'm not joking, if he does that in the playoffs he will be run out of town. Hmm... Mike Miller, Chris Bosh for Nene and Raymond Felton.. jk

or am I?

They need Mike Miller and Udonis Haslem in the worst way.
                  Yea, it really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. However, 1-7 vs. actual good teams is embarrassing when you have Lebron and Wade on one team.

And yea, they need Miller and Haslem, and they would be better off. But even then, their bench needs to perform a lot better if they want to go anywhere because you can't expect 4 starters to go 40+ mins multiple games in multiple series.

Comment

hahahahaha that is the best flop ever!

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by SimonRath View Post
                      hahahahaha that is the best flop ever!
                      Ugh it makes Italian soccer players blush and only wish they could flop like Bosh. Bosh, a **** ton of first rounders for Blake Griffin pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                        Ugh it makes Italian soccer players blush and only wish they could flop like Bosh. Bosh, a **** ton of first rounders for Blake Griffin pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!
                        hahaha it looks like he got shot. Manu would be proud, and jealous that wasn't him.

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

• Bosh Spice is currently trending on twitter. Awesome

Comment

• Chris Bosh is so awful, Lebron and Wade better score 80 points plus in the playoffs if they want to win a championship. I can't believe they gave him a max contract he is soft and awful.

Comment

• Yay Chris Bosh is pretty terrible. Wouldn't want to have him on my fantasy team.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                              02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                              02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                              02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                              Originally posted by fenikz
                              we all hate you

Comment

• Isn't Bosh making the most money out of the big three, too?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information