No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you rather have to live a year with Kirilenko's haircut or Gerald Wallace's face?

Comment

• Comment

• I think the tougher question would be, would you rather have to live in Utah or Oregon for a year.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
          Would you rather have to live a year with Kirilenko's haircut or Gerald Wallace's face?
          I couldn't live with that hair cut, AK definitely takes it.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
          02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
          02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
          02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
          Originally posted by fenikz
          we all hate you

Comment

• the heat should offer Bosh for Aldridge and hope the blazers are blazed when this happens and say yes.

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

• I'd die inside if LA went to play with Lebrick.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                Ridiculous shot:

Seen it in person,

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• I love seeing Lebron fail. One of the only athletes I've ever watched soley for the purpose of watching him fail. I can't get enough.

I love it. I'm not even a baskatball fan to say the least and that game was fun as hell to watch. Playoffs are looking like they're going to be a great time this year.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                    I think the tougher question would be, would you rather have to live in Utah or Oregon for a year.
                    Oregon is goddamn awesome.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I love seeing people hate on Lebron. I'd say probably 80% of people here love seeing him fail..
                      Leave the man alone! He has to do everything on his team. He basically has to score all the time, handle the ball and is the only threat on his team. He's basically playing with high schoolers and cant play worth ****. Maybe if his GM traded for good players then Lebron will do good and win a championship!

oh wait..

labriiiiiick!

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                        Ridiculous shot:

It's nice to see Nick Young developing this year.

Comment

• U know he hasn't lost a playoff game yet. He has four more years with these guys. I can't wait, sometime in the next five years all of u will eat crow. The Celtics window is closing cuz they are old, the Bulls will be the threat cuz they have the best PG in a PG league, the Knicks big players have no playoff success, and uh......no one else is worth talking about. I am ******* sick and tired with people treating one Heat loss like an asteroid is about to hit the mother ******* Earth.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                            U know he hasn't lost a playoff game yet. He has four more years with these guys. I can't wait, sometime in the next five years all of u will eat crow. The Celtics window is closing cuz they are old, the Bulls will be the threat cuz they have the best PG in a PG league, the Knicks big players have no playoff success, and uh......no one else is worth talking about. I am ******* sick and tired with people treating one Heat loss like an asteroid is about to hit the mother ******* Earth.
                            hahaha i agree with you, that comment just came to my head and i had to post it.. The big 3 will definitely win a championship, if not 2.

Sig by BK

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                              U know he hasn't lost a playoff game yet. He has four more years with these guys. I can't wait, sometime in the next five years all of u will eat crow. The Celtics window is closing cuz they are old, the Bulls will be the threat cuz they have the best PG in a PG league, the Knicks big players have no playoff success, and uh......no one else is worth talking about. I am ******* sick and tired with people treating one Heat loss like an asteroid is about to hit the mother ******* Earth.
                              Just to play devil's advocate... you're assuming the NBA landscape stays the same without any significant signings/trades/rookies.

Comment

• Heat are only 7-9 vs teams above .500 in the East

Celtics 13-2
                                Bulls 5-6
                                Magic 6-8

and how doesn't Amar'e have playoff success?
                                Last edited by fenikz; 02-28-2011, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information