• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Steve Francis and Ko Simpson.
    "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• I think Derrick Rose has climbed to the top PG spot in the NBA. Deron Wiliams is 2 and CP3 is 3rd. But it all depends on what you want in your point. Do you want someone that can dish the ball and sometimes score or do you want a scorer and slasher that can also kick it out?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

• The Heat need to get their act together because they play Orlando, San Antonio and Chicago this week. Apparently they are the front-runners for Mike Bibby (basically a better version of Eddie House) and Troy Murphy (if he can get into his Indiana form he would be a huge addition due to his rebounding and 3-pt shooting.)

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
          I think Paul and Deron are top 2...is Rose not top 3 worthy yet?
          Rose is probably at 3 at this point. He just shoots way too goddamn much. If he were to become more efficient he could def move up past Paul and Deron

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
            The Heat need to get their act together because they play Orlando, San Antonio and Chicago this week. Apparently they are the front-runners for Mike Bibby (basically a better version of Eddie House) and Troy Murphy (if he can get into his Indiana form he would be a huge addition due to his rebounding and 3-pt shooting.)
            They have a month and a half to the playoffs. No panic.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
              I think Paul and Deron are top 2...is Rose not top 3 worthy yet?
              If I was starting a franchise I would go in this order:

Deron Williams
              Derrick Rose
              Russell Westbrook
              Rajon Rondo
              Chris Paul

That knee bothers me and I worry that he has already lost some of his explosiveness. He isn't the same anymore, when he was the best PG in the league by a wide margin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                Ah, the Laker approach. Just get to the playoffs however you can and go from there.

Comment

True, but their lackadaisical effort has to go or it will be a harbinger of how they will perform in the post-season. But maybe they'd give it their full effort, which they obviously didn't last night.

But if I am Miami I would rather have the #2 seed anyway. I would much rather face Chicago in round 2 than Orlando due to match-up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                    If I was starting a franchise I would go in this order:

Deron Williams
                    Derrick Rose
                    Russell Westbrook
                    Rajon Rondo
                    Chris Paul

That knee bothers me and I worry that he has already lost some of his explosiveness. He isn't the same anymore, when he was the best PG in the league by a wide margin.

Yea I'm not gonna lie his injury, and longevity do give me some pause. I can easily say he's my #1 PG right now but if I was starting a franchise I'd probably take every guy you listed over him also. Deron is gonna end up playing alot longer, at a consistently high level, CP3 I don't think you can feel as confident about doing.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                      Nash is just as good now as he was in his MVP years, and unless we're talking "who would we build a franchise around for now and the future", Nash is easily one of the top choices.
                      I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that Nash has more healthy (not total) seasons left in him than Paul does. Dude just doesn't age. Who knows how quickly Paul's descent could go if his explosiveness and quickness are sapped.

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                        I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that Nash has more healthy seasons left in him than Paul does. Dude just doesn't age.
                        His back is still a major issue. The Suns training staff does a great job, but they(*cough* HGH *cough* jk) can only do so much for so long.

Comment

• Will Bynum will dominate your favorite PG. Unless your favorite PG is Will Bynum. In which case, I approve of your existence.

Comment

His back is still a major issue. The Suns training staff does a great job, but they(*cough* HGH *cough* jk) can only do so much for so long.
                            John Stockton played til he was 41, Nash could very well do the same if he wanted to. He takes care of his body so well and the Suns have the best training staff in the league, Hill is playing like a 25 year old and has missed like 1 game in the last 3 years combined

Comment

• Top PG's

1a. D-Will
                              1b. CP3
                              1c. D Rose
                              4. Nash
                              5. Westbrook
                              6. Rondo

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                              I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                                Top PG's

1a. D-Will
                                1b. CP3
                                1c. D Rose

4. Nash
                                5. Westbrook
                                6. Rondo

1c? bahahaha

1.CP3
                                2.Deron
                                3.Rose
                                4.Westbrook
                                5.Nash
                                6.Rondo

Made some changes as the seasons gone along. Rondo takes a bit of a tumble. Rose and Westbrook move up(those were the two closest for me tbh)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information