No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only scary opponent for the Heat in the postseason when it comes to matching up with a big man is the Magic. Bosh can pretty much defend Boozer and Noah won't light them on fire for the Bulls, all they have to worry about is KG and whichever old bastard is healthy for the Celts (and Krstic I guess), and the Knicks aren't good enough yet.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• And Troy Murphy is a very talented rebounder than can stretch the floor and take advantage of the bigs that can't really defend the perimeter... but okay, you can keep pretending like it wouldn't have been a big deal if the Heat signed Murphy.

Comment

• except the heat have been swept by the Celtics

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
          And Troy Murphy is a very talented rebounder than can stretch the floor and take advantage of the bigs that can't really defend the perimeter... but okay, you can keep pretending like it wouldn't have been a big deal if the Heat signed Murphy.
          All I'm saying is we didn't lose the championship today cuz the Celtics got Murphy and we didn't. I mean sure the Celtics helped themselves, I don't exactly why the Heat have to suck it.

Comment

• I don't see why they don't have to suck it either..

Comment

I don't see why they don't have to suck it either..
              Touche.....well played sir.

Comment

• Murphy is too similar to Bosh to make a difference. He'd hardly get any playing time on the Heat.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Damion James is a ******* boss and don't you EVER forget that.
                  I absolutely LOVE his defense and rebounding. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. So glad he starts over Outlol, but he's still a rookie who's offense needs some work
                  We ALL bleed scarlet
                  New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                  UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                  Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                  BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• The Magic just need to keep giving it to Dwight on every ******* possession, any other strategy is terrible.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      The Magic just need to keep giving it to Dwight on every ******* possession, any other strategy is terrible.
                      Pretty much. We cannot guard him at all. Anytime he's gotten the ball near the paint he's either scored out gotten fouled.

Knicks are really need to going to find a center in the off-season.
                      (shameless self-promotion)
                      Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                      https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• If Bibby was smart he would go to the Lakers, and win a championship there, and maybe have serious playing time if he's fits well in his role

Comment

• The Hornets are getting crushed by the Raptors. This team is just a joke right now.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                          WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                            If Bibby was smart he would go to the Lakers, and win a championship there, and maybe have serious playing time if he's fits well in his role
                            After all the Kings-Lakers game it would have been weird if he signed there. Also he is Eddie House's brother in law so it makes sense for Bibby both on the court and off to go to Miami.

Comment

• In an attempt to win my fantasy playoff matchup, I traded for Chris Paul. FML.

Comment

• Jose Calderon was fan- *******-tastic tonight. I think he may have gone from overrated to underrated, although his defence is still weak.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information