Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
    Sweet! Prediction correct although the more I thought about it he more I thought he'd go to Miami but the biggest win for Boston is that he didn't go to the Heat.

    Now, I'm just waiting on the Bulls to sign Corey Brewer
    Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
    Murphy is too similar to Bosh to make a difference. He'd hardly get any playing time on the Heat.

    I am honestly shocked. (maybe too much because Murphy and Boston go so well together.) How many minutes is Troy Murphy ever going to see? Seriously?

    Shaq
    Garnett
    Kristic
    Davis
    Green

    I guess he can get his ring and just pretend he had something to do with it.

    Comment


    • Watching the Wolves has made me understand why Vikes is so depressed.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Shiver View Post
        I am honestly shocked. (maybe too much because Murphy and Boston go so well together.) How many minutes is Troy Murphy ever going to see? Seriously?

        Shaq
        Garnett
        Kristic
        Davis
        Green

        I guess he can get his ring and just pretend he had something to do with it.
        He's no worse than Krstic, and Shaq is hurt every week anyway.


        RIP TheManInBlack

        Comment


        • But in Miami he could get serious minutes, that's my point. Instead he chose to go to a team that has a log-jam. But really Miami won't need him once Udonis Haslem returns at the end of the month.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            He's no worse than Krstic, and Shaq is hurt every week anyway.
            I have to wonder if Shaq's injury is worse than they've let on. They just pushed back his return timetable by another two weeks. I think the Celtics are better off perfecting their new smaller lineups for the playoffs; they really don't need size in a series against anyone other than LA or Orlando in a 7-game series. Even then I wonder if Shaq has anything left other than 18 minutes per game anyway.

            And I don't think we'll ever see Jermaine O'Neal reanimated corpse in any game for the rest of this season.
            Last edited by Shiver; 03-01-2011, 10:39 PM.

            Comment


            • Michael Beasley has regressed, we need to ship him out for a PG before too many people realize it.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                Michael Beasley has regressed, we need to ship him out for a PG before too many people realize it.
                Why? You guys have PG locked up for years to come...

                Comment


                • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                  Michael Beasley has regressed, we need to ship him out for a PG before too many people realize it.
                  I suggested that YESTERDAY. DAMMIT, WOULD YOU LISTEN TO ME YO!


                  RIP TheManInBlack

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    I suggested that YESTERDAY. DAMMIT, WOULD YOU LISTEN TO ME YO!

                    You actually suggested it a long time ago and I agreed.

                    And Iowa I hate you more than you'll ever know.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                      You actually suggested it a long time ago and I agreed.

                      And Iowa I hate you more than you'll ever know.

                      Comment


                      • Maybe they could ship Love out too for a legitimate franchise player.strongjokesbreh


                        Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                        Originally posted by njx9
                        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post

                          Fully forgiven. Although any more mention of the PG who shall not be named will not be appreciated damnit.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                            Fully forgiven. Although any more mention of the PG who shall not be named will not be appreciated damnit.
                            Wait, are we talking about Flynn or Rubio at this point?


                            RIP TheManInBlack

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              Wait, are we talking about Flynn or Rubio at this point?

                              Rubio is a nothing at this point and Flynn is a negative infinity. So Flynn.

                              Comment


                              • Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information