NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
    Serge certainly has every skill needed to finish at the basket, just give him time, he is only 21
    Yeah but you can't have him and Perk both clogging the lane. The Thunder are all about Russ penetrating in, Perk and Ibaka together make it too cluttered. They are fine in defensive stretches but long term I would not want them in there together. It would be like playing Tyson Chandler and Brendan Haywood together with Dirk at the 3.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
      Well the Hawks are somewhat like the Mavs of the East, I will continue to sleep on them until they do something. Hinrich isn't a huge acquistion but a decent one, haven't seen them play with him yet but he doesn't make them a whole lot better. They do have athletic guys like JJ/Smith/Crawford but other than that the other guys can't create there own offense, Horford is just a really good fundamental player. I can see them giving Miami and NY fits MAYBE but Boston and Chicago will defintely rape them.
      Obviously small sample but Hawks beat the Bulls tonight with Josh Smith out. Hinrich having groomed Rose knows him pretty well and shut him down tonight as much as possible with Rose.

Comment

• Originally posted by asdf1223 View Post
        Ibaka's crazy statline of the day
        3-8, 7pts, 12 rebounds, 6! blocks through 3 quarters.
        Against me in fantasy.

And I chose to start Luke Ridnour for steals and he was stellar shooting going 5-5 from the field and 5-5 from the line for 15 points.

Unfortunately that was not good enough for his coach as he only played 18 minutes, giving me 0 steals as a result.

10-10 shooting overall = 18 minutes because Jonny Flynn has Jesus' hands and dished out 14 assists... makes perfect sense.
        "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• Damn you STRIP. haha

The Bulls have had games where they haven't looked good but so has LA lol and a couple other dominant teams.. point is will Rose really get shut down in the playoffs? Another year with a better team.. It sucks for them (ATL) because I don't even know how they could win a 7 game series against Miami/NY tbh. They are as good as ******, like Milwaukee... with all these dynamic teams now.
          Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
          Coples is that dude.
          Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Koufos and Mozgov are on the court at the same time. I don't know what's possible here, but I expect a rift in the universe soon.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I'd choose Chicago over Atlanta even though Atlanta has the playoff experience but it definitely wouldn't be a sweep like you say. Important that Noah and Boozer are both there.

Comment

• I didn't even realize we got rid of Koufos. Thank God. Brewer and Koufos both gone within a week. Step 23478574 and 23488575 of our rebuilding plan.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                  Not that crazy but yeah Ibaka is a serious impact player inside. In the long run though I still think he projects as a backup regardless of what people say. Having him and Perk together is just zero offensive ability. They need to pick up a pick and pop type PF. Right now when there big men set picks for KD or Russell no one respects the rolling man.

Serge has shown a bit of a mid range jumper, and he's still really young.

Comment

I'd choose Chicago over Atlanta even though Atlanta has the playoff experience but it definitely wouldn't be a sweep like you say. Important that Noah and Boozer are both there.
                    I said rape not sweep. which could be 4-1 4-2.. it just is already determined.

Blame Marvin for coming into the league probably at like 200, 40 pounds later.. suppppppp
                    Last edited by thenewfeature06; 03-02-2011, 11:19 PM.
                    Coples is that dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                      Serge has shown a bit of a mid range jumper, and he's still really young.
                      He's also very inexperienced and still learning the game, and he's smart enough to actually pick up more things as he goes along.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Not that crazy but yeah Ibaka is a serious impact player inside. In the long run though I still think he projects as a backup regardless of what people say. Having him and Perk together is just zero offensive ability. They need to pick up a pick and pop type PF. Right now when there big men set picks for KD or Russell no one respects the rolling man.
                        So like, maybe a guy like...oh I don't know....Jeff Green would fill that role pretty well.

Comment

• Chicago is going to run into a huge problem once the playoffs come around: teams will force their Shooting Guards and Luol Deng to beat them. Once the defensive intensity ratchets up I don't think the Bulls have enough offensive firepower at the end of the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                            So like, maybe a guy like...oh I don't know....Jeff Green would fill that role pretty well.
                            Jeff Green, the below average shooting PF that doesn't rebound, or defend well for that matter?

(overrated)

Comment

• With as well as Chicago has played, Boozer has been pretty ******* bad lately, and pretty much all season...
                              "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• He was like the worst of the FA's probably in terms of.. well did he get a max contract??

And all I was saying was that Chicago would beat ATL.. which isn't saying alot but like Shiv said, another good scorer next to Rose would help.. but he played crazy last year so we'll see.
                                Coples is that dude.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information