NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SimonRath View Post
    Out of those teams you mentioned I think the Knicks could only beat the Magic in a series. Outside of Dwight Orlando is pure garbage in my opinion.
    Dwight is all they really need. Few teams have a legit answer for him, and Knicks have even less of an answer than most.

I think the Celts and Bulls would choke them out...

Miami might actually not be a terrible matchup for them. I'm not sure if I trust Bosh and their role players in a playoff series just yet.

Comment

• Dammit Turk, shoot the god damn three!

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

• I was really hoping JJ would shove LeBron to the ground there.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Not much you can do when both Wade and LeBron are shooting like this. The best defense against them is to single cover though and keep them outside. I'll live and die with them hitting jumpers in the half court.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Ryan Anderson in beast mode right now.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Oh and this one's for BBD;

We don't have anyone who can cover Amar'e? Noah held him to 5 of 21 shooting in the first meeting and was injured for the 2nd meeting where he went 10 of 18. Noah is a very active defender who moves his feet well. He matches up well with Amar'e. Kurt Thomas? Not so much.

It should also be noted that we match up better defensively with you as well now that Melo is there. It's the same situation with Orlando when they traded Lewis. He, along with Gallo/Chandler always created match up problems for Boozer on defense because they were stretch 4's who lived on the perimeter. Now Boozer gets to cover Turiaf who is anything but an offensive force and Deng will be on Melo. Deng is a damn good defender and gives Melo problems because he's physical, long and active.

I'm not saying we're going to hold you down offensively. You're too damn explosive to do that, but I also don't see you going off on us like the first two games (unless Douglas decides to go nuts from the perimeter again).

The one thing that worries me about you guys though is the pace at which you play. We tend to struggle at getting back in transition defense (although that was with Kurt Thomas at the 5 for a while). I think you guys need to get out and run as much as possible against us. Miami butt raped us in the first quarter because they used their transition game. I highly recommend though that you avoid playing a half court game against us because I believe we match up better than you think.

Amar'e, Chauncey and Melo are very good offensive players. Noah, Deng and Rose are very good defensive players (well at least Noah and Deng are). The NBA is all about match ups and I'm thankful you traded away two guys who killed us this year, especially Gallo.

We will have a decisive rebounding advantage against you as well since Boozer will be allowed to stay around the rim guarding Turiaf.

The old Knicks scared me more than the new Knicks to be honest and it's mainly because you really don't have anyone who can exploit Boozer on defense right now.

Comment

• wow.. im sitting in taco mac watching miami kill orlando by like 20 points and i drive home (which takes like 20 minutes) and miamis only up by 3.

i underestimated orlando..

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

• typical heat get a 20+ point lead watch it completely slip away tied now haha

Comment

• This game is amazing.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• wtf now orlando is up 5!!
                      wow

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

• Miami is so not winning the title, I don't care how care how early it is in the season.

Comment

• Dwight Howard just bitched Mario

Comment

• Why the **** is Arenas in right now?

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                              Why the **** is Arenas in right now?
                              DUDE IS DONE

Sig by BK

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                                Why the **** is Arenas in right now?
                                Who are you to doubt Agent Zero?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information